I'm Better

Chapter 3

*Adam's POV*

I wake up in my bedroom. How did I get here? I was in the studio. I hear the door open & see Tommy come in. "How are you, Adam?" he asked.

"What happen?" I asked.

"You threw up & had a high fever, so I took you home. I was so worried about you, Adam," he explained.

"I'm like that when I worried & scared. It has happened before," I explained.

Tommy placed his hand on my forehead, "You don't have a fever anymore. That's good," he smiled.

My stomach hurts, "Not again," I ran to the bathroom, lifted up the seat & threw up.

"Aww, poor baby," Tommy patted my back. When I finished, I flushed the toilet & got up, "I think you need more rest," I nodded & followed Tommy back to the bed. I got in & Tommy covered me with a light blanket. He kissed my forehead, "Get some sleep. I'll come up & check up on you later," he said before he left. I closed my eyes & instantly fell asleep.

***

I open my eyes to see that the room's dark, it must be night. I sat up. I slowly go out of bed & wrapped myself in the blanket that Tommy gave me. I quietly walked down the stairs to see Tommy asleep on the couch. I smiled at the sleeping lover in front of me.

I walked towards him & shook him a little. "Tommy," I whispered, "Tommy, wake up," he flutter his eyes open.

"Adam?" he said.

"Yes, it's me babe," I replied.

"Are you feeling better?" he asked.

"Yes," I answered.

"Okay," he yawned.

"C'mon back to bed. I feel alone," I said.

"Okay," he got up. I picked him up. "Adam, put me down," he said.

"No," I said as I walk up the stairs.

"I can walk you know," he whined.

"Quit your whining," I said & he shut his mouth. I got to our room & opened the door, I layed Tommy on the bed & got in with him.

"You think you can come back tomorrow, for recording?" Tommy asked.

"Yeah, I feel better now that I'm with you," I said. He giggled. "You have a cute laugh."

"Thank you," he said. "I was so worried about you," he said.

"I'm fine, TJ," I said.

"I know," he frowned, "it's just. Seeing you like that had so horrible. Don't do that again," he snuggled up to my chest. "Please," he whispered.

"It's okay. I won't leave you. I promised & I attend to keep it," I said.

"Thank you, Adam. I love you," he said.

"And I love you, my love," that was the last word I said before the sandman overcame my eyes.

A/N: It's short I know. I'm running out of ideas, but my friend, Alice, inspired me to write this, so I did. Thank you, for your patience, I know my writing sucks. Stay beautiful & love you all. - Jackie.