It Hurts

Chapter 6

*Tommy's POV*

I wait in a cold, dark room. I'm waiting for the pain that's coming. I have duct tape over my mouth, I'm tied down to the chair I've been sitting what seems like forever. The door flew open, I see Brad standing at doorway. I see 2 other men standing next to him.

"Hello, Tommy. I hope you don't mind, I brought a few friends with me," they all got in & circled around me. "Thanks, my buddies here wanted a piece of this action." He punched me, I yelled. He ripped the duct tape off my mouth.

"What's wrong, you can't beat me up by yourself," he punched again.

"That was for your smart mouth of yours," the guy on my left punched me in the jaw. I have to stay strong.

"I don't have a smart mouth. You have a stupid brain," the guy on my right punched me in the stomach.

"I had enough of you smart ass," he put back the duct tape on me again. "I'll leave you here guys to play with him," he turned away & got out of the room.

The 2 guys started punching me & beating me up. I knew that I wouldn't be out here with only a few cuts & scraps. They kept hitting & hitting me. I fell to the ground. They started kicking me in the stomach, legs & face. It hurts. I thought I would never feel this pain again. I miss Adam. All I was thinking about was Adam. Tears running down on my face as the 2 men kept hitting me, so much pain. I spit out blood, my nose was bleeding & so was my mouth. It seemed like forever until they stopped. I guess they're finished with me.

"You miss, Adam don't ya," Brad kneeled down next to my beaten up body. "Well, he's not here to protect you."

"No wonder, Adam moved on. He doesn't love you," he punched me, hard.

"Adam does love me! You're just in the way!" he got up & started kicking me. He kicked one last time & left.

I miss Adam, I'm miss him so much. I miss his smile, his laugh, his voice. I love you, Adam & I will keep being strong, for you Adam.