You Don't Remember

Chapter 12

*Adam's POV*

I sat down on the bed & placed my head in my hands. I lost him. I started crying. How long will it take?

"Adam?" I hear a voice, "Adam, where's Tommy?" it was Ashley.

"H-He lost his m-memory," I try to speak through sobs.

"What? He doesn't remember you," she said.

"Or that band. He lost his memory from 8 months ago."

"When will he get his memory back?" she asked.

"I don't know," I answered. I stand up & wipe away the tears.

"Where are you going?" Ashley asked.

"Home," I left the room & walked to the parking lot. I got in my car & started the engine. I drove out of the parking lot & onto the open road. I drove for 5 minutes, when I reached my neighborhood. I enter in the neighborhood & drove to my house. All I can think about was Tommy.

I parked my car & open my door. I walked to my front door & opened it. I walk into the empty house, no sunlight, no happiness, no joy, no Tommy. It isn't the same without him. I miss him. A tear left my eye & fell to the cold, hard ground. I left the empty living room & up to my bedroom to be alone...forever.

5 days later...

Tommy & I are on the ground talking or at least answering a lot of questions. He asked me lots of questions about himself. Like why he wears makeup? How were we together? Why he likes music & so on & so forth.

"So, I play guitar," Tommy asked.

"Yes, you do, Tommy," I answered.

"And you're my boyfriend?" he asked.

"Was," I answered, "Until you get your memory back. I'm not your boyfriend."

"Why?" he whined.

"Like you said before you don't know me," I answered.

"I can get to know you," he suggested.

I sighed, "It wouldn't be the same," I got off of the floor, but Tommy grabbed my hand.

"Please, stay," he said.

"Okay," I said & sat back down.

"Am I in a band?" he asked.

"Yes, you're lead guitarist."

"Cool. Who else is?" he asked.

"Ashley Dzerigian, your friend, bassist. Isaac Carpenter, drumer. Brian London, keyboardist & musical director. Kiesha & Reyna, background vocalists & me, Adam Lambert, lead singer," I answered.

"You are?! Sing," he exclaimed. I started singing.

Oh, no where left to go
Are we getting closer, closer
No, all we know is no
Nights are getting colder, colder

Hey, tears all fall the same
We all feel the rain
We can't change

Everywhere we go,
We're looking for the sun
No where to grow old
We're always on the run

They say we'll rot in Hell
But I don't think we will
They branded is enough
Outlaws Of Love

"That was," he stopped. "I mean. That was deep," he said.

"I wrote that I felt that nobody was gonna except you for being you," I explained.

"You wrote that for me," he said.

"I wrote a lot of songs about you. When I had a crush on you last year & you were straight, the feeling of not having you in my life. The way you make me happy, the way you make feel alive. The way I felt before I met you," I placed a hand on his cheek, "I felt lost & hopeless, but when I found you. I felt happy & full of life again. You were the inspiration of my music." I carcassed his cheek with my thumb.

"Kiss me," he said. I let go of his cheek.

"I can't," I said.

"Why not?" he asked.

I got up from the floor, "Because you don't remember," I turned around from him & left the room. I walked downstairs to see Mrs. Ratliff & Kim sitting on the couch.

Kim got up, "How is he?" she asked.

"He's getting better. He isn't afraid of me, anymore," I answered.

"That's good," Mrs. Ratliff said.

"He wanted me to kiss him," I said.

"What? That's great!" Kim said.

"I said no."

"Why?" Kim asked.

"Because he doesn't know me," I grabbed my jacket from the coat rack.

"Where are you going?" Mrs. Ratliff asked.

"Out," I answered & left.