Kidnapped

Chapter 4

*Tommy's POV*

I decided to take a walk in the park to clear my mind a bit. I see the place that I took Adam to for his birthday. I'm still worried about Brad, he hasn't came, yet. What's he waiting for & when will he come? I took a seat on the bench & looked out at the lake. Today, is a good day for a walk. I look at a family of three at the playground. They seem so happy like they have nothing to worry about.Will me & Adam get married? Will we have kids? Maybe Brad may never come, maybe he's afraid. I'm probably worried about nothing. Then something hard hits my head & everything went black.

***

My head's throbbing. Where am I? I look around to see that I'm in an abandoned warehouse. Which one? A scent of rust hits my nose. Where's Adam? I try to get up, but I was tied down. The rope were like chains keeping me down. When my vision clears up, I see a shadow standing.

"Your awake," a voice said.

"Who are you? Where am I?" I asked.

"You don't remember? I was the one that kissed your boyfriend at that bar. I was the one that knocked you down," the shadow comes out & reveals the person I hate. Brad.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"I just want my boyfriend back, the one you stole from me," he answered.

"So you kidnapped me? Nice going genius," he slapped me.

"No, talking back," he said.

"He's not your boyfriend. I am. He'd moved on," he slapped me again.

"I said no talking back," I shut my mouth, "Adam will be my boyfriend even, if it means getting rid of you," he said.

"You'll never have Adam. He's mine," I said. He pulled back his hand, I closed my eyes for the pain.

"I think I'll keep you for a little bit. Make you bait for Adam. He'll have to come & find you. I'll keep you alive," he turned around & head for the door, "for now," he said before he left the room.

"Oh, Adam, please hurry," I said.