You're Sick

Chapter 2

*Tommy's POV*

Two days, he hasn't showed up, yet. What's he waiting for? I'm in the studio for recording the 'Trespassing' album. I'm so worried, I can't even focus. I have nightmares every night, Adam has to stay up with me until I fall asleep again. I feel so guilty, it's my mind that's having these nightmares. Adam must be tired from staying up, he needs his rest.

"Earth to Tommy. Tommy are you there?" Ashley waved her hand in front of my eyesight.

"What?" I snapped out of my trance.

"We're gonna play 'Cuckoo'. Are you ready?" she asked.

"Yeah," I answered. She got back in her position as Isaac starts playing his drums. As the music plays, I try my best to stay focus in the guitar. I don't want to mess up again. I already messed up 3 times.

Fe-feels like I'm having a meltdown
Fe-feels like I'm losing control
They tell me I'm a danger to myself
Now the crazy train is ready to roll

Walk that walk, like you don't give a fuck
You got the right to turn it up & get down
Electric shock, no I can't get enough
'Cause tonight we're taking over the town

I wanna lose my mind
Like a manic
And cross the line
Never looking back

We're on the loose
Gettin' crazy
And we gone Cuckoo
Gonna party 'til they take us away.

I'm swinging off of my hinges
I'm cocked & I'm ready to go
Go on & pack up your thinges
The crazy train is ready to roll

Walk that walk, like you don't give a fuck
You got the right to turn up & get down
Electric shock, no I can't get enough
'Cause tonight we're taking over the town

I wanna lose my mind
Like a manic
And cross the line
Never looking back

We're on the lose
Gettin' crazy
And we gone Cuckoo
Gonna party 'til they take us away.

I gotta get out of this straight jacket
Oh, whoa, (Cuckoo)
I gotta get out of this straight jacket
Oh, whoa, yeah...

I'm wanna lose my mind
Like a manic
And cross the line
Never looking back

We're on the lose
Gettin' crazy
And we've gone Cuckoo
Gonna party 'til they take us away

Loose my mind, I'm gonna loose my mind
Gonna party 'til they take us away
Loose my mind, I'm gonna loose my mind
Gonna party 'til they take us away.

Once the recording was over, I plugged out my guitar from the amplifier & put our instruments away. I layed my eyes on Adam. He sat down with his hands on his stomach, I rushed next to him. "Adam, are you okay?" I asked.

"No, I'm not," he ran into the bathroom, I ran after him. When I got there, I see Adam over the toilet throwing up.

"Adam, are you sick,"I asked.

Once he stopped, he flushed & got up, "I'm worried. I always do that when I'm like that, Tommy," I hugged him.

"Adam, are you scared?" I asked

"Yes," he answered.

I rubbed his back, calming him down. "Are you done?" I asked.

He pulled back with his hand over his mouth, "No," He went to the toilet again & threw up. I kneeled next to him, patting his back. When he's done, he got up & flushed. I led me to the sink where I turn on the facet. He got some water in his palms & drank some. He swish it around & spit out.

"Feel better?" I asked.

"A little," he answered. I led him out of the bathroom with the band waiting for us.

"Adam are you, alright?" Isaac asked.

"I'm just worried," he answered.

"About?" Ashley asked.

"Brad," I answered.

"Who's he?" Brian asked.

"Remember, the guy that kissed me at the bar," Adam said.

"Yeah, that him," Brian said.

"Yes, he's threating that if Adam's not his boyfriend. He'll hurt me," I said.

"What?!" Reyna & Keisha said.

"That bastard, when I get my hands on him," Ashley said.

"Ash, you don't even know where he is," I said.

"Sorry," she said.

Adam puts his hand on a.nearby chair, I think he's trying to keep himself up, "Adam, please sit down," Ashley said.

I helped Adam in the chair, I put my hand upon his forehead. "Adam, you're burning up," I said.

"I'm fine, Tommy," he said.

"Adam, no you're not, you're sick," I said.

"It's just a fever," he got up & fell down.

I rushed to his side, "Adam, I think you need to go home. C'mon, you need your rest," I suggested.

"Okay," I placed his arm around my neck, Brian placed Adam's other arm around his neck. We walk out of the studio & into the parking lot. I open the door & Brian helped Adam into the car.

"Thank you, Brian," I said.

"Anything for Adam," he said & he walked off.

I got in the car & started it. I see Adam leaning his head on the window. I'm started to get worried for Adam. He's usually healthy, but now he's sick. I see our house in view & I park the car in the driveway. I got out of the car & opened Adam's door. I helped him out & headed for the house. I opened the door with my free hand & made my way to our bedroom. I layed Adam on the bed & cover him up with a light blanket.

I kissed his forehead, "Get better, Babyboy," I said before I left the room.