I Won't Let Go

Chapter 15

*Tommy's POV*

I see Adam falling, I ran to him & caught his hand. "Adam, don't do this," I said.

"Tommy," he asked. I nodded, "Let go of me," he said.

"Adam, it's me, Glitterbaby. I remember you," I said.

"I don't believe you," he said.

"Ashley! Kim! Help!" I yelled. He started slipping. "Adam, you're slipping!"

"Let me go."

"No! I love you, Adam. I won't let you go, again," Adam's body pulled me over the ledge, but I grabbed the ledge before I fell.

"Tommy, let me go. Save yourself," Adam said.

"No!" I can feel my my hand slipping, "I won't let you go of you, not ever again."

"Tommy, grab my hand!" Kim said.

I look back at Adam, he had fear in his eyes. I knew what I have to do, "Tell mom, I love her," I said.

"Tommy," she said, "what do you mean?" she asked.

"I'm sorry, Kim," I let go of the ledge.

"No!" I heard her yell.

I hugged Adam, "Tommy, what are you doing?!" he asked.

"If you fall, I fall with you," I said.

He looked at me & kissed me. I closed my eyes, waiting for the impact of the water beneath us. We landed in the water, I open my eyes when I didn't feel Adam's presence, Adam didn't held on. I see Adam sinking, I began swimming to him. He landed at the bottom, I reached him & grabbed him by his shirt. I began swimming to the surface, I got to the surface & let out my breath.

"Tommy!" I heard Ashley.

I look back to see both Ashley & Kim on the bridge, "Go to the shore!" I yelled & saw her & Kim running.

I swim to the shore with Adam. I reached to the shore & placed Adam on shore, I breathed heavily from swimming. I see Kim & Ashley arrive. I went next to Adam, I cheeked for a heartbeat. Nothing. "He's not breathing!" I opened his mouth & did CPR. I did this for a couple times. "C'mon, Adam breathe!" I yelled.

"Tommy! Tommy!" I hear Kim, I stopped. "He's gone," she said.

"No!" I yelled. I placed my head on his chest. "You promised you wouldn't leave me," I whispered. I hear Ashley cry. "Soaked to the bone, sink like a stone, I will take you home, it's not the first time & it's not the worst crime, our souls will be okay," I sang as a tear rolled down my cheek & onto Adam's soaked shirt. I lost him, forever. My Babyboy is gone. This is all my fault. Minutes past, I knew Adam was gone. Suddenly, I see Adam coughing up water. "Adam? Are you okay?" I asked.

"Tommy?" he asked.

"You are!" I hugged him.

"He's alive!" Ashley exclaimed & came next to Adam.

I pulled back, confused, "I thought you were gone," I said.

"I promised I wouldn't leave you," he said.

"I missed you, Babyboy," I hugged.him again.

"I missed you too, Glitterbaby," he said.

A/N: Yeah! Adam isn't dead! Sorry for that chapter, I almost cried too. Thank you guys for reading this fanfic, I really appreciate it. I think their love will last forever.