- 27 Real -

''Yui-kun! Smile for the picture god damnit.'' 

''Tch.''

''I said smile.'' Rio scolded, whacking the boy's head with her certificate scroll thing. ''Ow.'' whined the boy in response as he rubbed his head. ''Hahaha, shut up and smile for the picture Yuichirou.'' Muichirou chuckled along, punching his twin in the arm. Y/n's lavender orbs sparkled as she gazed at her friends before her. ''Alright, the timer is set!'' the girl exclaimed before running up to her friends and inserting herself next to Rio. 

''Everyone say cheese!'' 

Click

In a quick snap, a precious picture was captured. Showing the four friends, all in their uniforms with a certificate scroll in hand. The two girls stood right next to each other in the middle with the twins at either side of them. Joyful smiles spread across their faces as this memorable moment was captured. 

Time has passed and it was their turn to graduate from high school, moving on to the next chapter of their lives. 

================================================================================

''There, just like that right?'' chuckled Rio as she stuffed the last pin into Y/n's hair. ''Hahaha yep. Thank you Rio-san.'' The lavender eyed girl thanked as she surveys herself in the mirror. ''Oh you look great Y/n-chan, don't worry,'' Rio assured as she adjusted her yukata. 

''Aw thanks, you look great too. I bet you got all dressed up for Yuichirou-san.'' Y/n teased as she watched her friend turn bright red. ''Shut-t up.'' Rio scolded, punching Y/n's arm lightly. ''Hahaha, alright alright, let's go. The boys are probably waiting for us now.'' Y/n chuckled before standing up and heading down the stairs from her room. Rio soon tailed after her. 

The two girls strolled down the familiar street of Y/n's street, down to the same bus stop where the friends had always met at. ''Oh, there they are.'' Rio pointed out, pointing her index finger at the twins who stood under the bus stop. 

As the girls slowly approached the twins, Muichirou's mint eyes were slowly gotten hooked onto Y/n. His mint eyes traced onto her body. From her neatly tied hair to her beautiful violet yukata which matches her stunning lavender eyes. As a shade of pink quickly formed onto the boy's cheeks as the girl approached him closer. ''....We've been dating for around a year, and yet I could still never get use to how beautiful you are.'' Muichirou whispered under his breath as he continued to scan Y/n with his eyes. 

A red shade stained Y/n's cheeks as she heard his words, ''Thanks...'' the girl thanked as she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. Both of them locked eyes, their mint and lavender orbs comfortably mixed with each other, as though they had always been for a 100 years. 

''You..you look beautiful.'' the boy complimented, not knowing what else to say. ''Haha, you look great as well.'' the girl stated, dusting her hand gently onto Muichirou's windbreaker. 

''Oi lovebirds, lets hurry to the festival if you don't wish for it to be too crowded.'' Yuichirou called. Soon, the four made their way to the school they had once shared. 

''How nice of the school to hold a festival for graduates every year.'' Y/n exclaimed in disbelief as they approached the school compound. The school buildings werebeautifully decorated with lanterns and lights while the courtarys were scattered with food stalls, game stall and such. The aroma of delicious festive food floated among the heated and busy atmosphere, making Y/n drool. 

''Yea, surprised how they manage to do this every year.'' Rio replied while the four strolled pass the rows of stalls. ''Ohh, I wish to try those Yui-kun.'' Rio exclaimed before making her ways to a food stall to survey the food. ''Right, how many do you want?'' Yuichirou asked as he pulled his wallet out. ''Eh? It's alright, I can pay for myself.'' Rio said as she tried to deny the boy's offer to pay.  ''I don't care.'' the boy replied as he quickly paid for the food without sparing a glance at the girl.