- Next to you -

[ You might wanna listen to this song somewhere towards the end of this chapter (I'll put an indication) but you can start listening if you wish to :D ] 

''I'm crying?'' 

================================================================================

Splash. 

Cold chilly water clashed against the soft surface of the girl's face as the water ran smoothly down the tap. Turning the tap off, the girl reached for her blue face towel and dried her face.  ''Argh, stupid dream...'' the girl sighed, throwing the towel back onto the rack before carrying out with her daily morning routine. 

Brush

Shower

Dress

Breakfast

The same boring routines every single day in her tiny apartment in town. Her average live as a university student, just graduated, in the city of Hokkaido. A simple life. As like everything as she has ever wanted. A small comfortable apartment in the corner of the city, an average private student life.  However, she has never felt as that it was ever enough. She had everything she had every asked or dream of. But there was this empty void in her that she carries with her everyday. 

Was it money?

Her family who were miles away?

Unlimited amount of food? 

Maybe....

But she would never know....

''Oh..Haiiro, there you are.'' the girl smiled as she felt soft fur brush against her legs. Looking down, she was met with a pair of shining grey eyes staring back at her. ''I guess you're hungry?'' the girl chuckled, picking up the cat before making her way to the kitchen, preparing both their breakfast. 

''Oh, it's 7.30 am already...''the girl choked, stuffing her mouth with more food before swallowing everything.  ''Right Haiiro, I would need to quickly get you to your cat-sitter and make it to the train station at 8.20 am before it leaves.'' The girl stated, washing her bowl before running around in her apartment for her bags. 

The grey cat watched it owner, following her around the apartment, watching her as she stuff the last few items into her bags. ''Right, this should be it. Everything is off....I've got everything...my tickets...and charger...'' the girl mumbled, checking off her check list.  ''Right Haiiro. Let's go.'' Y/n smiled, picking up the cat as she dragged her luggage behind. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not long later, 

Y/n found herself landing at the airport of Tokyo, surrounded by the sea of tourist. ''Eh??? Why is this airport so big?'' the girl wondered as she frantically typed on her phone. ''Hmmm....Where is she??'' Y/n thought as her lavender eyes scanned her surroundings, trying to find a specific pair of velvet eyes. 

''Y/n!!'' a cheer rang from a distance, followed by a hand waving high up in the air, checking the girl's attention. ''Rio!!!'' the girl cried before running towards her friend. Without another word, Y/n ran right into Rio's arms as the two embraced each other in a warm hug. ''Dude! It's been way too long.'' Rio chuckled as she pulled away from the hug. ''Haha agreed, considering how mature you look right now.'' Y/n smiled, gazing up and down at Rio's professional outfit and punching her friend in the arm for no reason. ''Haha oh well, that's what I get from being a CEO's secretary.'' Rio shrugged.