- 23 Necklace -

After their date, Y/n couldn't stop thinking of the special moment she had shared with the boy. The feeling stills surges through her body every time she thought about it. The feeling of his soft lips, pressed against hers, along with the way their lips danced together in sync under the moonlight. Everything was so clear and full of bliss. The memory of her first kiss would forever linger in her mind. 

It was the same for the boy as well, the memory stuck with Muichirou for every second of the day. He just couldn't get her out of his head. Every time he had received a text message from Y/n, his heart would skip a beat, eager to talk to her. He hasn't felt this happy for a long time, not after his past relationship. 

================================================================================

The school term starts, marking the first day of school once again. Since her brother had just graduated, Y/n gets to walk to school alone now. Tapping her shoes against the floorboard as she stood, Y/n grabbing her bag before slinging it over her shoulder. ''I'm headed out Sabito!'' Y/n sighed, not waiting for a response before opening the front door. 

As soon as she opened the door, she was met with the same familiar boy. ''Morning Y/n.'' Muichirou smiled, a light blush gazed on his cheeks upon seeing her. ''Mui...'' the girl stuttered, her lavender orbs widen at the sight of the boy. Snapping out of her gaze, the girl quickly slammed the door shut, in hope that her brother was nowhere near the door. 

''Kelphead?? What are you doing here?'' the girl asked, demanding an answer. ''Well, I just decided to walk you to school. Now that you have no one to go with.'' the boy simply shrugged. Upon hearing his reason, a faint blush swept across Y/n's face. ''Wait...what about Yuichirou?'' the girl questioned. ''He decided to leave us alone and walk with Rio instead.'' the boy chuckled, his mint eyes falling onto the pavement. 

''Shall we?'' the boy suggested, clicking his head up a bit before turning and walking off. ''Ehh..'' the girl muttered, running to catch up with the boy.  

The two walked in silence, side by side along the pavement. ''So...erm...'' Y/n choked, trying her best to start a conversation to remove the thick tension between the two. ''Yea??'' the boy hummed, his mint eyes immediately fall into hers. ''Well...I...was meaning to ask...'' the girl stuttered, averting her gaze onto the silver pavement beneath them as they walked. 

''Ask away Gooby.'' the boy smiled, a warm fuzzy feeling buzz in his insides. [ok this sounds weird but eh] ''Well...what do you think...we are right now?'' Y/n mumbled, giving the boy short glances. Muichirou hummed in response, thinking for a while before stopping in his tracks. ''Mui?'' the girl whispered, stopping before turning around to face the boy.  

''I was saving this for later but I guess it wouldn't hurt to do it now?'' the boy chuckled, walking closer towards Y/n as he fished out a small box from within his pocket. Y/n stared at the box as she tilts her head in confusion. ''Here, I want you to have this.'' Muichirou smiled, handing the girl the box. Still confused, Y/n slowly took and box before lifting the cover, opening it. 

Inside the box laid a beautiful silver necklace, with a simple cloud pendant hanging off the chain. 

Y/n's lavender orbs widen with surprise as her fingers gazed the pendant with awe. ''I saw how attracted you were to that one necklace back at the museum...and thought you did like one?'' the boy awkwardly admitted. ''You remember that??'' the girl cringed before chuckling. ''I love it Kelphead.'' the girl smiled, admiring the necklace. ''But this doesn't really answer my question...'' the girl asked, looking up at the boy.  

''Well, I was thinking about giving you this to mark the start of our new relationship?'' the boy answered, taking the necklace out of the comforts of its box. ''And maybe I could ask you to be my girlfriend?'' the boy smiled, placing the necklace around the girl's small neck before clipping the two ends of the chain together at the back of her neck. 

Y/n immediately frozen on the spot from both his words and actions. Her heart starts to beat like crazy, pumping against her chest louder.  ''Erm well...'' the girl stuttered, trying her best to find her words as she turned to face the boy again. ''Well, what do you say?'' Muicihrou asked, his soft mint eyes gently gazed into her lavender ones, patiently waiting for an answer. 

''hmmm...'' the girl hummed, biting onto her lower lips as she nodded. 

A shade of pink grew onto Muichirou's cheeks before smiling. ''Aww, you're so cute.'' the boy chuckled before patting onto the girl's head, ruffling her head. 

''Shut up Kelphead.'' 

================================================================================

(A/n)

Uwu this was cuteeヾ(•ω•')o

Haha sorry that is chapter is short but I hope you enjoyed it anyways 

Thank you for reading!! 

-WritingBlanks