Prelude

Prelude  Bakugo four years ago

 A noisy chaotic fight scene in the city blares on every  TV station. It looks like major earthquake had hit the area not a villain. For some reason there seemed to be no hero in sight a part from a husband and wife duo. 
Katsuki drags his injured body towards her. She's pinned under some rumble and is too weak to free herself, her wings look broken. He pushes the rubble off her and see's blood, there's too much blood. Suddenly the male hero screams as he feels a something pierce his chest, it looks like an wooden stake. 
"DAMN this bastard to hell." He yells pissed at getting hit by a villain. He doesn't try to find the bastard instead deciding to check on his wife. He coughs up some blood before he sits down beside her. He usually thrived off danger usually but today felt ominous. 
"Katski." She rasps. He pulls himself as close to her as possible his usual piercing crimson eyes softening. 
"Shh... its ok backup is coming I heard it over the coms..." He says softly as he strokes her dark blonde hair hair which is matted with blood. She was struggling to stay conscious due to the blood loss. 
"I'm scared." She struggles to speak as she closes her eyes. "I love you."
"NO fucker don't close your eyes, none of this I love you declaration crap! Stay awake we need to stay awake so we can yell at whoever fucking turns up to help us." He growls softly, his forehead against hers now. Before pulling her between his legs so he can hold her tightly against his chest. 
"Mm you're right babe. I'll yell the most if its Shitty hair" She laughs weakly. 
Katsuki silently laughs as he holds her even tighter, hoping the pressure will help slow the bleeding. Her breathing becomes shallower.
"Stay awake it won't be long now. I bet that useless Deku will save our asses" He says hoarsely. He is trying to hold onto her tightly but he feels weak himself.
"Stay with me always?" She ignores his previous statement. He nods blinking back tears as he holds her. 
"Together always baby" He whispers in her ear before he falls into darkness. 

Prelude Ochako Set 2 years ago

The baby face brunette handed the landlady an envelop with bond money and some scanned copies of her fake documentation which read her name to be Ko Ura.

"Thank you Mrs Landlord, here these are for you." Ochako says before handing giving her a gift bag. 
"Ohh what fancy looking Mochi. I've always wanted to try some from this shop" She notices that Ochako only has two suitcases with her. "Dear is your furniture coming on a truck?"
"No mam. This is all for me I've never lived away from my parents.  So I'll need to purchase lots of furniture." She lied flawlessly while smiling. She putting on a good performance right now despite how much pain she was in. Her face felt like it was on fire from her injuries. Luckily they were hidden by the face mask and her hair hanging forward a bit.  

The older lady frowns. "I have some old furniture in the storage shed. You can take what you want I was going to donate them anyway. Just return the key when you are done."

A/n Hello...this is an old write I shelved for a bit before editing and fixing up a bit, so it may be a bit choppy at time. I may continue editing parts despite it being finished. 

 Also if Natsu is reading thank you for all your support and I hope you enjoy this one as well