12. Reveal

Ochako was in T shirt and booty shorts chilling in her apartment. She had to reapply burn cream but she felt like she would heal without any scarring, honestly it was very superficial burn. She decided to call Sora but it went to voice mail.
"Hey Sora, its Pinky... how are you feeling? I'm sore all over. Thanks again saving me last night. Next time I'll bring you your favourite sweet treat ok? Talk to you soon."

Once she hung up she shook her head laughing at how many new names she's acquired in the past few years. Her thoughts are broken by loud aggressive knocking on the door, followed by a familiar yell.  Oh God why me just let me chill in peace.
"Just give me a second." Ochako grabbed her face mask and threw on a long fluffy robe which thankfully had a hood with cat ears on it. This man was self centered he wouldn't be paying attention to her. She limped to the door and straightened up opening the door so just her head and arm popped out. 
"Does Aki need something?"
"Fuck me no hello?"
"Hello does Aki need anything?"
"No actually she wanted me to... just let me the fuck in." He pushes the door open and walks in and awkwardly stands in the middle of the living room. "She wanted me to check up on you."
"I'm fine...please leave."
"No she said you had bruises and scratches?"
"I had a few bumps from rugby... I'm fine"
"Ok then walk to me then instead of clutching that door handle." He challenges her.
Ochako put her hand behind her back to activate her quirk so she could hide the limp before she lent against the couch. "See fine. Aki is just being overprotective, its sweet."
"That brat is many things but sweet is one of them." Katsuki stares at her feet it looks like she has a weird mark on them. He strides over and grabs her leg causing her to fall onto the sofa. He stares at her leg and sees a familiar burn pattern. "What the fuck is this?"
"A burn"
"No shit Sherlock... I mean why is my explosion burn pattern on your leg..."
Ochako doesn't answer she couldn't think of a good enough cover.
"Fuck FUCK fuck ... You're the fucking VIGILANTE FROM YESTERDAY AREN'T YOU!"
Ochako kicks her leg trying to get out of his grasp. He grabs her other leg and drags her closer to him before yelling in her face.
"Who the fuck are you? Are you targeting Aki to get to me? I'll kill you if you harm a hair on her head."
"I'd never hurt Aki, you fucking rabid Pomeranian." 
Bakugo reaches and grabs her face mask off her and his face goes from an angry scowl to surprise. "Cheeks?"
"Hey Bakugo..." She sheepishly says while looking up at him. Their faces so close that they can feel each others breath. Katsuki cups her cheeks and suddenly kisses her.

(18+ paragraph no need to read if you don't like lemon or to young to read it.. just go to next chapter no plot twists here)

🍋

Ochako puts her arms around the blonde and kisses him back. She wraps her legs around his waist as their tongues collide with each other. He begins biting her neck and squeezes one of her breasts. Ochako moans approvingly which encourages him to rip her singlet down the center and begins nipping and sucking her nipples.
"Bakugo you ruined Ngyah!"
"Shut up cheeks I'll buy you a new one"
Ochako emits small mewls of pleasure underneath him as he continues fondling her breasts.
"Fuck I lied those noises are ok."
"Bakugo" She breathes heavily. The blonde is encouraged and continues worshiping her breasts with his tongue. Ochako is thrusting and grinding against his hard hardness. "Bakugo please just fuck me already." 
He didn't need to be asked twice and ran his hand down her body and pulled her shorts and panties off smoothly, before he fumbled with his sweats. He rubbed his cock against her entrance teasing her. 
"Please don't tease" She pleads looking up at him with lust filled eyes. He didn't need to asked twice and thrusts into her. He begins thrusting slowly as he kisses Ochako. 
"You good?" He pants holding himself back from becoming a frenzied beast. She nods and bites his ear lobe. 
"Mmm don't hold back."
Its like any shred of restraint was gone once she gave the command and he began snapping his hips rough and hard into her. To his surprise she like the roughness and moaned his name loudly while she bucked her hips against it. 
"YES YES so close Bakugo close."
The encouragement made him give a feral growl before fucking her faster until she clung onto him crying out loudly as he felt her squeezing him. The feeling sent him over the edge and he began thrusting frantically before filling her with his seed. 

a/n that was embarrassing to write