The cast finally came off!

The cast finally came off! And he me could no longer see my rib cage as much as before. When I went to the doctors they weighed me and I found out that with the cast on, I'd gained the right amount of weight to no longer be considered underweight. My clothes were no longer baggy on me for the most part.

My leg felt stronger than ever. August was around the corner and I really wanted to start running again and begin training for Cross Country. It was going to be my senior year and I did not want to miss out on scholarships and meets. I couldn't bear the thought of Miley getting her name on the high score board above mine.

Because Tristan was working so much it was hard to schedule a double date with Jeff and Lizzy. But today we finally got it figured out.

"Jasmine?!" Tristan called from downstairs. I smiled and overlooked myself one last time in the mirror as I heard him make his way up the stairs. He opened my door with a stupid grin on his face. "Dang it, thought I'd catch you naked." I smacked his chest playfully before jumping up into his arms and allowing us to become one.

I pecked his lips and watched his eyes wander down my chest and stomach. I was in a bikini that Lizzy picked out for me. It was pretty skimpy for me but I wanted to show off my new body to Tristan and tonight for Lizzy and Jeff just to show how far I'd come since Jeff's party.

He smiled approvingly and I blushed. "You're filling out quite nicely." He hummed.

"Get used to this body. I don't ever want to get bigger than this. I already feel fat." He rolled his eyes but didn't push me.

"What about when you get pregnant?" He asked.

"Who says I want to get pregnant?"

"The fact that you swoon and sway and steal Vi's baby every time she's here." I chuckled.

"I like babies, doesn't mean I want them." He pushed me against the wall with lust in his eyes.

"What if I want them?" I drew in a deep breath and felt my face go warm. "You wouldn't deprive me of that would you?" His deep voice had me melting in his arms. I wanted to be confident but I also wanted to give in to every need and want of this man before me. He's only seventeen and yet him holding me like he is and speaking to me like he is ... has him looking like a man.

"I—I ... " I felt hot as Tristan began giving me little kisses along my neck. He sucked on my skin and I arched my back, pressing my open tummy against his hard chest.

"Jasmine," Tristan began, resting his swollen lips against my skin, "I hope you change your mind. Because I want kids." I nodded and held his head where it was. "I love you," he kissed my temple and pushed off the wall.

"I love you, too." I smiled before slowly slipping out of his muscular arms. I pulled on a pair of shorts and a tank top then followed Tristan out to his truck after saying goodbye to my dad.

When we got to Jeff's house the memories of Tristan running to his truck with me in his arms screaming came rushing in.

"Babe, you okay?" I turned to the tall boy and smiled and nodded. We walked in together and my face lost all color when we entered the pool and hot tub room.

Lizzy was lounging on a beach chair with Jeff beside her. When she noticed us, she squealed and came running up to me.

"Hey, lets go into the hot tub!" Jeff suggested already in his swim trunks and showing off his six pack. Tristan began to strip and I followed. He held my back for support as we made our to the water. I slowly dipped my toes in and ended up just wanting to sit on the edge of the pool.