Chapter 21 psychotic gain

(Timeskip)

//Never Trust

"Don't be fooled by somebody better than you" The leader in the dark cloak with the dark grey hood and a booming low voice started "Be careful with what you choose brothers and sisters, don't think you alone have the nerve to take on the universe"

"The leader is correct" one follower said

"Never doubt the leader" Another follower said

The leader continued "For today is the day that we will start the great gain as the gold hooded Leader has foretold. From the black hooded followers like you to the grey hooded leaders like myself we will follow the gold one to the ends of the earth" The leader stopped for a moment to think and then continued talking again "For the great gain to go into phase two we must gain the proper resources and to do that I and two other grey hoods from the Never Trust areas seven and thirteen must leave to do as we are ordered and in our place the light grey hoods will take our place for now as they must do their job as right hand for their respected areas; and remember, as stated in the name aside from ourselves you can never trust."

(Timeskip)

//Mirage/Wraith

"Do you know who the new guys are?" Mirage asked

"Why would I know, they're new so they'll be dead within the first few minutes anyway" Wraith responded

"I would't be so sure about that, they picked everyone clean in the simulation room and rumor has it that they haven't taken off their cloaks or even pulled down their hoods"Mirage started "but then again it was a reg sim without any legends but I guess the simulations still give them money without pain making it so that the public has a reason to watch"

"These new friends you guys are talking about are not being very friendly" Pathfinder interrupted "They don't talk and are shoving everyone out of their way

"The Dropship is already crowded without them pushing them everywhere, I'm going to talk some sense into them" Mirage said

"Wait, Elliot" Wraith started but couldn't finish due to him already talking to them

"You guys think that you are better than everyone else don't you" Mirage said

The tallest one who was a man shoved mirage to the ground catching him off guard and said "You legends really are a lot more pathetic than I thought you were"

As soon as Wraith pushed through the crowed and saw mirage on the ground she rushed up to the man knife at his throat and talked "you do something like that again outside the ring and I will personally shove this knife through your neck"

"Looks like this one has got some spunk" the man said as he looked at his watch "But there's no time to continue this conversation"

[Arriving at Dropzone]

EDIT: I changed a few words to help the story