Parties

Disclaimer: I don't own Ninjago, just the story.

Jay and Lloyd were starting to train again. Jay was sparring with Cole and Kai was sparring with Lloyd. Cole and Kai were going easy on their friends, trying not to overwork them. Cole and Kai didn't want to push Jay and Lloyd, but Jay and Lloyd were pushing themselves. After about an hour, it became obvious that Jay and Lloyd couldn't do much more.

"I think we should stop now," Cole said.

"I can keep going," Jay insisted.

"I think Cole's right," Kai said. "You guys look exhausted."

"I'm good," Lloyd said.

Cole and Kai kept going a little more and ended up knocking Jay and Lloyd down.

"We're done," Cole said as he helped Jay up and led him inside while Kai led Lloyd inside.

When they got inside, Nya and Britney noticed and forced Jay and Lloyd to sit down.

"You shouldn't be pushing yourselves," Nya said.

"I know," Jay said annoyed.

"We just want to be able to fight like we used to," Lloyd added.

"Healing takes time," Britney said. "You need to give yourselves time."

Justin, Alex, and Max walked in. "Daddy, are you ok?" Alex asked as she walked up to her father.

"I'll be fine, sweetheart," Jay said.

Max stood next to Justin and watched Alex. Max was great friends with Justin and Alex since they have been growing up together.

"You two rest up," Cole said.

"Yeah," Kai started. "Tonight we have your guys' bachelor party!"

"And us girls are having a bachelorette party," Nya said.

"Can't wait!" Britney said excitedly.

Laughy's Karaoke Bar

A few hours later

Jay, Lloyd, Cole, Kai, and Zane walked in.

"Welcome to your bachelor party," Cole said.

"We're having it at...Laughy's?" Jay said.

"Don't worry," Kai said. "Dareth closed down the place, so that it's just us for the night."

"Well, then...let's have some fun!" Lloyd said.

Mega Monster Amusement Park

Nya, Skylor, PIXAL, Seliel, and Britney arrived.

"This is where we will be having the bachelorette party," Skylor said.

"This place has a lot of memories," Nya said.

"Good ones or bad ones?" Seliel asked.

"Some good, some bad, some both."

"Well, let's go make some new memories!" Britney exclaimed.

"We can start by riding the ferris wheel," PIXAL suggested.

"Let's do it!" Nya exclaimed.

Laughy's Karaoke Bar

Cole and Kai had been drinking a lot and became pretty drunk and had also taken over karaoke. Jay and Lloyd were taking their time with the drinks and no matter how much Zane drank, he couldn't get drunk.