Ending?

Disclaimer: I don't own Ninjago, just the story.

It was the day after the wedding and all of the adults had hangovers except for Zane and PIXAL who can't get drunk and Lloyd who refused to have more than two drinks.

"Now all of you have to deal with the affects of a hangover and I don't," Lloyd bragged.

"You're missing out," Kai said.

"Says the guy who will wince in pain if I pull those sunglasses off."

"Please don't."

"Can we stop talking about how awful hangovers are?" Jay chimed in.  "We need to finish saying our goodbyes and go on our honeymoons."

"Right," Lloyd said.  "Bye guys."

"Are you sure you guys will be ok watching Max for a couple of weeks?" Britney asked Wu and Misako.

"He will be fine," Misako said.  "You two have fun and don't worry.  We'll take good care of him."

"Please take care of Justin and Alex," Nya said to Kai, Skylor, Ed, Edna, Ray, and Maya.

"Don't worry sweety," Maya said.  "They will be fine and we're rotating who takes care of them."

"You guys go and have yourselves some fun," Edna said.  "They will be waiting for you when you get back."

"Bye Justin," Jay said.  "Bye Alex."  Jay and Nya gave their kids huge hugs.

"We'll see you guys when we get back," Nya said.

"Bye Max," Lloyd said as him and Britney gave a huge hug to Max.

"See you when we get back," Britney said.

"Bye everyone," they all said as they started to walk to the plane.

"Bye," everyone said as they watched them leave.

"Well," Cole started.  "I guess they got their happy endings."

"One ending is just a new beginning," Zane said as they all started to leave.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this story!  I will be starting a next generation story, but I'm curious if anyone can guess which ninja kids will have the first romance in that story.  (I hinted to it in previous chapters.)