¹ SEX! MONEY! DRUGS!

D E V I L ' S    P L A Y   !❝  chapter one  ❞

D E V I L ' S P L A Y   !
  chapter one 

D E V I L ' S    P L A Y   !❝  chapter one  ❞

(  STRIPPER  )—  baby, spill that cash

(  STRIPPER  )
—  baby, spill that cash.

ANGEL HAD LIPS GIFTED from the gods. It spilled rhythms of poetry verses in your ears until your eardrums are left begging for more. Even the archangels from above would have praised for her name when they spoke through quivering lips and hungry eyes. Just look at her. She took the golden heart of Michelangelo, then ripped his heartstrings apart until his gaping chest was wide open for the heavens to see. Angel was simply a celestial creature born from the stars. A figment of your imagination that had been perfectly sculpted into reality's perfection.

But don't get too close. To say that she was truely an Angel would be a lie. It was quite the irony—they called her Angel but an innocent nickname was unbefitting for a woman who had the soul of Lucifer. After all, beneath her godly crafted body was a man eater with a carnivorous thirst. A greedy, insatiable hunger unlike no other. So beware of her black magic, beware of her wicked venom and beware of her entire existence. Because once her eyes met with yours, you might as well call it a suicidal art stolen from the depths of hell.

"Fuck baby, you feel good", groaned Miruko as she clasped onto Angel's hips.

Angel clawed her back with her nails as she tattooed a series of moon crescent shaped marks onto her dark skin. She could feel Miruko's womanhood throbbing hard against her already wet entrance, and the slightest shivers that washed over their bodies became a lot more intense when it grew a furious wild flame. The tingles never left her body. It grew more so when the woman had played with her chest; her silver tongue doing clever, slick swirls around her nipples in such a way, it sent her body into the next dimension.

"You're too addicting, it makes me wanna eat you up", she chuckled under her breath.

Angel smiled, "How cute, but I doubt you could even try."

The young stripper pinned her down against the bed as she crawled on top of her. Her gaze never left her half lidded eyes when her mouth slurped around her slick, pink folds. Angel had her tongue doing wonders to her body, and that alone—that sensation—was enough to make Miruko beg for more. Miruko hate to admit it. But the thought of Angel dominating her entire mind, body and soul both metaphorically and literally was quite delicious. The stripper chuckled as she watched the faintest blush creeping beneath her cheeks.

"Why don't you beg for—"

"Angel hurry up, Bokuto said it's your turn on the stage", interrupted a feminine voice abruptly.

Midnight, a popular pole dancer, leaned against the doorframe with an amused smile painted across her pretty face. The older woman watched Angel sigh as she gathered her lingerie that was strewn from the ground. Miruko groaned with her womanhood throbbing and aching in the open air, after all, it wasn't pleasant to be interrupted when you were about to finish off. Nevertheless, Angel got dressed as she slid her fingers across Midnight's cheeks gently.

"I'll catch up with you later, Miruko", she winked to her playfully.

Living the life as a stripper wasn't always easy when you're still a college student in debt. But you know what the millennials often say: Fuck it. So here enters Angel on the stage as if the entire world was in her hands. She had her legs wide open for all the men and women to see as her back arched against the metal pole behind her. The young stripper would then, ever so slowly, roll her hips in beat with the plastic tune that growled from the nightclub's speakers.

Nights like these flew by so quickly. Just a couple of sultry smiles, a few hips sways and a little teasing strips here and there, it was simple. Look hot. Act sexy. Get cash. It was a common motto that had been spilled through hush voices from the sex industry and their promiscuous ways to earn a couple of bags worth of paper notes. But because of that very reason, it had always been engraved onto the back of her mind like a tattoo to remind her three things. Sex, money and drugs. Obviously.

"Angel baby, come show me that ass", groaned a man as he slapped a couple of dollar bills against her bottom.

Angel slid down the metal pole as her hands skimmed through her chest down to her inner thighs. It was obvious that it drove them insane when their eyes twinkled a lustful spark. After all, she had been known to be a different breed from the rest; an exotic creature. Angel chuckled then beamed her signature smile to the crowds that began to look a lot more like scrambled eggs spewed into a messy blur. Tonight was just like any other night when she appeared right before your eyes.

A devil dressed as an angel.