¹⁰ BE A GOOD LITTLE GIRL

D E V I L ' S    P L A Y   !❝  chapter ten  ❞

D E V I L ' S    P L A Y !
chapter ten

D E V I L ' S    P L A Y   !❝  chapter ten  ❞

(  BAD GIRLS  )—  needs to be punished

(  BAD GIRLS  )
— needs to be punished.

CHISAKI WAS A BEAST in bed when the moon was wide awake, listening to the darkest secrets in this world. His ungodly hands carved her body like a sculptor marvelling upon his masterpiece, while his eyes glimmered in the dark. He was very quiet. Too quiet. Angel tried to anticipate for his next move, but her mind went blank when the Yakuza Leader slapped her thighs with a leather paddle. Angel muffled into her mouth gag as she tugged onto the ropes that had tied her down to the bed. There was no escape. Not tonight.

"I wonder what your mother would say if she witnessed you being the little slut you are, hm?"

Another slap. Then another. And another. Angel was out of breath; she couldn't possibly think straight when the Beast himself had unravelled his darkest desires that leaked from his sin coated hands. She was already down on her knees, both literally and metaphorically—and the thought about submitting to his dominance sounded a lot more disgusting than she had imagined it to be. Angel didn't want to comply with his wishes, after all, she didn't intend to lose to this sickening game. But if she was already losing, then what's the point?

Angel wanted to curse at the man but when she felt a sudden vibrator tingling her insides, it caught her off guard. The Yakuza Leader had pummelled her hole with a lengthy sex toy that was shoved in between her sweat covered thighs. He watched the woman arching her back with her legs trembling out of excitement and pleasure—it was amusing to watch. Chisaki rested his chin against his palm then sat down on the chair with his legs crossed. He sat there like an Emperor on a golden throne. An Emperor who had blood on his hands.

"Didn't I tell you, my little Angel?", he spoke as his eyes never left her body.

"Perhaps I've been too soft on you. I had given you too many chances, and now look at you. A spoiled brat that disobeys her master each time."

Chisaki studied the way her heaven-sent body squirmed in the sheets when the pleasure overtook her soul. He had never done such despicable acts to his sweet Angel before, but when she kept tempting him through her childish plays, it had to be done. Chisaki pulled the vibrator out and untied her body as a stream of cum flooded onto the bed. He could see her eyes begging for him to stop, but his mind told him to continue playing despite the worthless look on her face. The Yakuza Leader smirked, then removed her mouth gag as a nasty cough spat out from her throat.

"Is that all you got?", she hissed with sarcasm leaking from her tone.

Chisaki hardened his glare, "You'll regret your words."

Incredible. Normally, the thought about rubbing his skin against a stranger sounded disgusting in his head. But when it comes to Angel, it seemed as though his skin had craved for her body. So here he was, a nightmare in the form of a man. Chisaki unbuttoned his shirt, then unbuckled his belt as his throbbing cock sprung in the open air. He didn't even give the woman a single warning when he dug inside her womanhood with his dick twitching in between her squelching walls. Angel gasped for whatever little air was left in the room as she dragged her nails down his bare back.

She didn't want to moan that loudly, but when he fucked her ruthlessly, Angel couldn't help but cry out of pleasure and pain. Chisaki began to ruin her insides like there was no tomorrow when his aching dick was shoved in and out at an unholy speed. He could feel her tightening around the girth of his lengthy cock; he was almost certain that he had pushed her to her limits. But unfortunately, for the beast himself, it wasn't enough. Chisaki flipped the stripper with her bare back facing him as he tugged onto her arms with his dick deep inside.

"AH! I'M ALMOST—!"

"Not yet, my little sweet Angel. Be a good girl for your master."

The Yakuza Leader grunted, and with each groan came with a hard thrust. Chisaki pulled her body a little closer to him; one hand played with her pink clit while the other pinched her sensitive nipples until it was bruised in a lovely shade of red. A sudden gush of her sweet cream oozed in between her thighs, but Chisaki wasn't satisfied yet. Despite Angel being finished, the older man continued to overstimulate her body as he thrust his dick inside her aching womanhood. The young female widen her teary eyes as she trembled beneath his skin.

"PLEASE! AH! I ALREADY—!"

"Fuck, Angel you're so—tight!"

As if it weren't possible enough, Chisaki quickened his already vicious speed as the sounds of their skin slapping against each other became louder in the room. Angel couldn't even remember her own name when her womanhood moulded to the shape of his cock—she could barely even breathe. It was beginning to feel suffocating in this room; the air felt restricting. Chisaki continued a couple of more sloppy thrusts until he felt the pressure coming soon. The older man groaned, then pulled out of her drenched hole as a string of his cum splattered against her skin.

Chisaki was right, she did regret her words. If it weren't for that stupid mouth of hers that had a bad habit in riling people up, she wouldn't have ended up this way. But at least his sex drive wasn't that bad, and as much as she hated to say it, Chisaki had a talent in making her womanhood throb in the most disgustingly pleasurable way. Angel panted heavily as she collapsed onto the bed. She turned her head slightly to the other side to see Chisaki leaning against the pillow with a cigarette lit in between his teeth. He blew a couple of grey clouds in the air as he eyed the woman with a shadow casted over his sinister expression.

"Disobey your master again, and you
might just taste another punishment."

"