⁴ BAD GIRL! BAD BOY!

D E V I L ' S    P L A Y   !❝  chapter four  ❞

D E V I L ' S P L A Y   !
  chapter four 

D E V I L ' S    P L A Y   !❝  chapter four  ❞

(  OH SHIT !  )—  this was a bad idea

( OH SHIT ! )
— this was a bad idea.

WHO WOULD HAVE KNOWN that the soon to be professor was the naked stranger on her bed? A man with a god's tongue that had tasted her flowers that spewed and dripped in between her thighs—was a vicious snake disguised as a celestial being born from the stars. He was undeniably an unworldly creature; a specimen that could make her chest tighten in the most unpleasant way, and the thought about it drove her insane. Angel was simply at loss for words, and quite frankly, so was Atsumu.

"And that'll be all for today, I'll see you tomorrow morning", Atsumu spoke to the class.

Angel tapped her fingers against the desk impatiently. She couldn't believe her eyes. Had she slipped up? Being a stripper at night was already as risky as it sounded, but to have a one night stand with no other than your professor was even riskier. Angel sighed a little louder than she should, and Ochako noticed it. She had for a while. Ochako sometimes wondered what ran through Angel's mind; seeing that she could barely see her these days had been a mystery for her. Yet, she chose not to question it.

"You okay?", Ochako asked softly.

Angel wearily smiled, "Yeah I'm fine, don't worry kiddo. I just need to talk to Professor Miya."

". . . Okay, I'll see you in our next class."

Angel waved at Ochako before furrowing her brows at the young looking professor. There was a rotten taste in her mouth, it bubbled a venomous flavour on her tongue when Atsumu carved a shit eating grin across his face. Quite frankly in the most bluntest tone, it irked her. There was a series of colourful words that built up inside her potty mouth, god forbidden words that should have never been spoken from a pretty Angel. It almost leaked if it weren't for her teeth grinding against each other.

The atmosphere was awfully dreadful. It was just the two of them in an empty classroom, and somehow, the tension between the two adults felt too surreal. Angel stood up as she approached her prey. She had her body pressed up against his chest, and her lips almost brushing against his—just one breath away from kissing him. There was something in the air or the tension rising; a feeling that crawled inside her bones like a ghostly shiver.

"Mind telling me why my Professor was at the Underworld Strip Club?"

"Says the brat who works in the sex industry."

Atsumu pushed her down against the desk with his knee stuck in between her thighs. She could feel the softest brush from his knee that trailed down from her slightly soaked womanhood to her inner thighs, and the slightest temptation in the lustful air did not go unnoticed by the two. Angel wanted to push him off but her wrists were once again, pinned down against the table. Atsumu smiled mischievously as he leaned closer. She felt suffocated by his icy gaze and his gentle soft spoken words that were laced with poison.

"This seems oddly familiar", he spoke with a snarky tone.

Angel scoffed, "Say one word about last night, and it'll be the end of you."

Atsumu chuckled, "You act like a goody two shoe, but then, you become a devil in bed."

The professor eyed her briefly as if he was searching for an answer in her eyes, before leaning back to sit on his chair. Atsumu would have looked a lot more attractive if it weren't for those cunning, beady eyes that shadowed over his dark, sinister expression. He was an absolute beast. She wanted to ruin his million dollar face if she could. The thought about bruising his cheeks until he was beaten black and blue with swollen red eyes sounded tempting in her mind, but she held her anger in.

"I thought we agreed to forget about this."

"Well we did, indirectly, but I just find it amusing."

Atsumu pulled her to his lap as his hands roamed around her waist. She felt the sudden heat rising in her cheeks, and the tiniest flutter of a butterfly swarming around her rummaging stomach. Angel tried to peel herself away from his body but the older man already had her knees weak and her ankles shaky—she couldn't possibly win against his cunning play. Instead, she pierced her glare into his eyes until the atmosphere was cold and dead.

"Imagine your classmates' faces when they find out that their perfect little Angel was actually a stripper at night?"

"Do it and you'll lose your career."

He chuckled, "You read my mind."

The young professor clasped onto the side of her thighs, then pulled her closer towards his lap. He had his sin coated fingers doing ungodly touches to her body, and not once did his eyes fail to meet hers. Angel knew what he was doing. He was tempting her. He tried to figure her out—he tested her like he was the monopoly in this ruined, twisted game. Atsumu might have called her the devil. A goddess beneath the beastly moonlight where she'd sing lullabies to her fallen victims.

But in her eyes, Atsumu was the true devil.