Episode 2

"Rowoon--!" The sound from a small and cute Hyeyoon calling her bestfriend who was waiting her in library.

Rowoon turned back and smiled. He took his bag from the chair that was saving for her. She walked toward him with Eunyoung walking behind.

"You always save place for Hyeyoon but never for me" Eunyoung talked a little bit sad but she also couldn't blame him too since she's not really close to him as much as Hyeyoon did. She sat down on the chair in front of her.

Hyeyoon laughed and sat down after that. "What are you doing?" She asked Rowoon.

"Of course, I'm doing assignment because the teacher will collect it tomorrow" Said Rowoon.

Hyeyoon nodded and continued "I haven't done it yet".

"Why?" Rowoon asked Hyeyoon because he knew that she has never been late for assignment.

"I will do it now. But I want to tell you something". Hyeyoon became happy for a short time to tell Rowoon about that.

"I know it'll be that man again" Eunyoung was so done with Hyeyoon. Hyeyoon stared at her and turned to talk to Rowoon.

"I've been dreaming about that man lately. In my dreams, he was really handsome" Hyeyoon told Rowoon. Rowoon became quiet suddenly. He didn't know why he's like that. But everytime she talked about men, he was unhappy.

"Who's it?" Asked Rowoon.

"I don't know but I dreamt about him so many times. Especially, we have so many good memories there" She said while thinking about those nice time with him.

Rowoon looked at her sadly. He has been her friend for almost 15 years and he knew her well. When she talked about other man in front of him, he felt jealous even that man is just her imagine and only existed in her dream? Hyeyoon didn't talk much about that man so she started doing her assignment.

After that long afternoon, they went to cafe shop which was near a library. Hyeyoon ordered a piece of chocolate cake without cream and a cup of coffee with sugar. Eunyoung ordered only green milk tea and Rowoon ordered a sandwich and a cup of coffee without sugar. Around 15 minutes later, the waiter came and put two cups of coffee, green milk tea on the table.

The waitress put a piece of cake with cream and sandwich after him.

"Wait..we order cake wihout cream but you give us that?" Rowoon asked after seeing cake with cream. Her favorite things, foods, drinks, what she didn't like and what she liked, he knew them all.

"Sorry, chocolate cake without cream was sold out. So, we serve you this instead" The waitress said.

"You should have told us about that before serving. Because my friend here is allergic to cream" He said and pointed his finger to Hyeyoon.

"That's ok, Rowoon. I won't eat it anyways" Hyeyoon told Rowoon to calm down because he looked a bit angry.

"But it wastes our money. It's their fault" Rowoon still couldn't calm down. He really detailed about her foods which she ate because he knew she would be sick if she ate allergic foods.

"We're sorry! We won't include this. Please enjoy!" The waitress said and feeling guilty.

"Why you react that way when it comes to Hyeyoon?" Eunyoung who was sitting and seeing his reaction to the waitress that serve wrong cake.

"I'm just worried about what she is eating" Said Rowoon. He said it out but in his mind wasn't like that. He liked her but he couldn't tell her because he knew that their 15 years of friendship would break down one day if he confessed it to her....