Episode 6

Hyeyoon arrived at Hui's garden as she was told to come

"It is so beautiful garden". Hyeyoon admired the garden as soon as she walked in.

"Let's us take some photos now since you say it's beautiful". Kang Hui suggested.

Hyeyoon just smiled and did as he told. He took a camera out from his pocket and gave to Hyeyoon. She held it and took many pictures of him. And he took hers back. They were talking about something and took a lot of pictures together.

"Be my girlfriend, ok?". Kang Hui suddenly said that and it made Hyeyoon surprised.

She didn't expect to be his girlfriend. When she dreamt about him, she only wished to see him in real life at least once and she got that. Then, she wished to be his girlfriend in her dream and it was enough for her and it really happened.

"I will!!". She hugged him tight as much as Kang Hui did after accepting to be his girlfriend.

She was really happy and it was the best day ever

She was really happy and it was the best day ever. Kang Hui took her to eat something in the evening before driving her to home.

While he was driving her to home, Kang Hui asked her many questions like her favorites and if she was allergic to something.

And she told him.
"I'm allergic to cream. Only a little cream is dangerous for me". She really liked cream but she couldn't have a taste of it for the second time.

"When I was young, my mother gave me a piece of cake with full of cream. I ate it a lot until I was sick and my skin turned into red and very itchy. I really couldn't hold it on. From that day on, I have never eaten cream again". She explained him.

"Then, you shouldn't celebrate birthday. Haha". It was just a joke but it turned her into unhappy.

"I'm sorry, Hyeyoon. I didn't mean it". Kang Hui quickly apologized to her after noticing her face.

"It's fine. I....am just kidding". She laughed out loud.

"You fool me!". He was scared for a short moment. He was really happy to be her boyfriend and he would try his best to be the best boyfriend.

They arrived at Hyeyoon's place after meeting each others all day long.
Kang Hui opened the car's door for her.

"Do you want go somewhere tomorrow?". He asked as soon as he opened the door for her.

"Hmm....I don't know but maybe tomorrow I have assignment to do. Let's go later, ok?". She did a cute voice.

"That's fine as long as you can finish your works". He knew she had many works to complete since she was a university student and also a worker unlike him who was just a worker but didn't have so many works to do. He would do everything if he could to help her.

"I will go in now. You should go home". Hyeyoon gave him a smile.

"Good night".
"Good night, babe". Kang Hui called her BABE for the first time. She was really excited. Then, she walked in.

He also set a nickname for her as  'BABE♡' both in phone number and message.

Hyeyoon saw it and set his nickname too as 'HUI OPPA♡'.

"You seem so happy. Something happen, right?". Eunyoung wondered if something happened after seeing Hyeyoon's excited face.

"Of course". Hyeyoon sat near Eunyoung.

"What's it, then?". Rowoon suddenly walked out of a kitchen holding a bowl of pieces of apples.

"You're not going home?". Hyeyoon got confused after seeing him. She thought he went home since it's night.
"I stay here since in the morning". Rowoon sat on a couch and put a bowl of apples on the table.

"Why?". Hyeyoon frown and still confused.

"Hyeyoon, tell me now. What happen? Why do you look so happy today after a long day with Kang Hui?". Eunyoung changed the topic because she wanted to know what happened.

"You know, Kang Hui confess to me. He asked me to be his girlfriend". She turned to talk to Eunyoung and became excited again.

"What?". Eunyoung and Rowoon got surprised at the same time and opened their eyes wide. Rowoon couldn't believe it by his ears. He was in unconscious.

"I know you won't believe me. But who care? I become his girlfriend now". Hyeyoon stood up and walked to a room. But immediately, she wanted to tell them something, then she turned back.

"Ohh I forget to tell you one more thing. He even drives me home today and he also ask me where I want to go tomorrow. He's so sweet. He set a nickname for me as babe. Awww". Hyeyoon couldn't hide her feeling and couldn't stop smiling. It's a great day for her but not for someone.

"It's over now". Rowoon almost cried. He was planning to confess to her when she's back but it's nothing then since Kang Hui was the first to confess to her. He stood up and walked out. He told Eunyoung.

"I'm going home now, Eunyoung".
Eunyoung just stood up and seeing him walking out, sad and so disappionted.

"I know you're hurt but I'm more hurt when I see you being like that". Her tear shed down.