Episode 3

After a long meeting with Rowoon, they came back before 7 o'clock in the evening.

Eunyoung suddenly said while sitting on a couch watching TV "Tomorrow, you will meet him, right?".

Hyeyoon was thinking who she would meet and just realized that she had plan with that man. "That's right" She replied.

The next morning, Hyeyoon woke up and prepared herself going out. But before that, she cooked breakfast for Eunyoung.

Hyeyoon went to wait that man on the stairs as they've promised. She looked to the sky, seeing the sky was so fresh and the wind made her wanted to sleep there. Suddenly, someone poked her shoulder. She turned back and was conscious for a minute. She just realized that man is someone in her dream. Someone she stayed with all the time. Someone she had good memories with. Someone looked at her with prettiest eyes and always gave her a lovely smile.

"You come here to take your phone back?" He asked.

Hyeyoon didn't answer him and she kept looking at him straightly

"What happen?" He asked again as she was looking at his face.

"Ahhh----ye

"Ahhh----ye..yess. I come here to take my phone" She knew that she was caught looking at him for a long time.

He gave Hyeyoon her phone and left. Hyeyoon took it without taking her eyes of him.

"Thank you!" She said when she knew she hasn't thanked him yet

He turned back and smiled. She was looking at him until he's gone. She was really happy. She didn't think it's so haphazard to meet him in real life. She once used to wish to see him in real life. And it really happened as she wished.

She went back home and told Eunyoung about that. "You know, I meet him in real life nowww!!!" She was too excited. She still couldn't believe it.

"Are you kidding me? Why would you meet a man in your dream in real life?" Eunyoung didn't believe her because she thought it's impossible to meet her imagine man in real life.

"So why would I lie you then? It has nothing to do with lying--cuz it's already happened. I met him" Hyeyoon tried to explain to her. Eunyoung didn't react.

"I'm telling you the true now, Eunyoung. Believe me".

"Ok ok. I know" Eunyoung said.

"He is so handsome in real life. Even his voice is beautiful" She remained talking about him until Eunyoung felt boring.

"Hyeyoon, are you falling in love him, huh?" Eunyoung laughed because she knew that Hyeyoon would stop talking about him if she asked that question.

"You can say that. Because I think I have already become his girlfriend in my dream" Hyeyoon talked confident. Eunyoung opened her mouth and was so done with her confident talking.

"I can't believe you will talk like that out here". Hyeyoon laughed and still imagined about his look in real life.

"Eunyoung, can I get his number?" Hyeyoon asked Eunyoung that was baking bread.

"Why do I have his number? I don't even know or see him once" Eunyoung wondered.

"You have! Last time, he called you. So his number will save in your phone" Hyeyoon remembered it.

"Huh?" Eunyoung was surprised and didn't expect that she remembered it.

"Go check it out yourself. I'm busy now" Eunyoung told Hyeyoon to get her phone on the table. Hyeyoon went to take it and she finally found his number. She saved it in her phone and waiting for a nice chance to call him.