Episode 9

After hearing everything, Eunyoung was surpried.

"That's what made me become like that". She sadly said it.

"Ohhh my poor baby girl!! How come you dreamt of something like this?".

"I-I cried so hard after realizing it's not real". She began to cry again.

"Don't cry, Hyeyoon. It's just a dream. Don't take it too serious". She attempted to convince.

"But it absolutely hurt me so bad. You know, I think I have a great life in there because I have him as my boyfriend. I love him so much and I didn't expect it to be fake at all. However, I....". She's sobbing and stopped for a bit.

"However?". Eunyoung repeated.

"I have a crush on Rowoon but now he's getting married. I just realized it when I woke up. Actually, I only love that man in my dream but Rowoon is my first love". She explained it all.

"You mean, you have a crush on Rowoon?". She was unexpected and surprised at the same time.

"What should I do now, Eunyoung? I really can't think of anything else". She hugged Eunyoung tight.

"That'll be fine". She patted her back.
They then went to bed.

The next day, Hyeyoon and Eunyoung went to see Rowoon and his bride had a pre-wedding photoshoot. Hyeyoon was sitting hopeless while Rowoon and his bride were having so much fun. She felt like she's invisible.

They finished this in the afternoon and they went to have lunch together.

After many days later, the wedding came. Hyeyoon and Eunyoung sadly joined this wedding.

Hyeyoon was standing and seeing her crush's happiness with his bride. She must be the most luckiest person to have Rowoon. They finished the wedding at 12 o'clock. Hyeyoon wished them happiness and went home.

On that night, Hyeyoon dreamt of that man again. The one who made her happy and also the one who made her cry.

In there, she only saw him for a short time. Then, he disappeared again. She didn't cry or feeling his love when she's with him.

"I know you're not real". She talked to him.

"What are you talking about?". He's curious.

"I actually have no feeling for you now because I know you're not real. You know you made me cry so much after I woke up". She yelled at him.

"What?". He frowned.

Suddenly, she woke up and her heart was beating so fast. She could feel sad again since she met the one she loved. She might be happy but in fact, it's not.

"Ohhh, you woke up!! Come on eat breakfast". She called Hyeyoon.

"Today, Rowoon will go back with his wife?". She sat down as she was asking.

"Hmmm....anyway I think you should be grateful to see him being happy with his lover". She tried to convince her before she could feel sad.

"I know!". She said while her tears almost shed down. She felt hurt.

Aftet that, they were going to send them off.

"Goodbye. I hope to see you soon!". Hyeyoon waved at them as they were off and smiled at her. They looked literally happier.

"I'm grateful. Not regretful". She talked and walked away alone. Eunyoung didn't understand her saying.

What she meant is that she was happy to see her crush being in love with the one he loved even though in her mind was not! She wasn't regret to let him go.

(Sorry for writing this chapter short but hope you enjoy this. There'll be a final episode soon after it)