Episode 5

From that day on, Hyeyoon and Hui got close to each others and Hyeyoon remained dreaming of him as always and they sometimes went out together until one day Rowoon noticed the difference of Hyeyoon.

"Hyeyoon, what's up with you these days? You always reply my chat late" Rowoon asked Hyeyoon while they were doing assignments.

"I have been so busy at work. I'm sorry, Rowoon" She just said and didn't notice his face.

"I don't think you are busy with work" He was suspecting that something went wrong with Hyeyoon but he didn't dare to ask her. He always texted her but he didn't receive reply on time for many days. This is why it made him didn't feel good about her.

"What?" Hyeyoon frown and put the pen down while looking at him.

"You know? You are very different from Hyeyoon I used to know" He talked what he's been thinking about her.

"You are strange since you got close to that man, Kang Hui. You always talked about him instead of me who was your bestfriend" He did think they're just friends but his true feeling toward her wasn't just friend.

"I don't mind if you are jealous of him because I always talk or going out with him but I don't think it's the reason I've changed as you have said" Hyeyoon stood up and walked out of the library with an angry face.

Rowoon was sad and almost cried. He didn't mean to fight with her. It's just he was so worried about her. Even though he and Hyeyoon didn't go well then, his feeling toward her would never change.

"Did you have a fight with Rowoon?" Eunyoung was surprised after listening to all the stories of Hyeyoon with Rowoon.

"Yes....it's the first time we had a fight since we became friends" Hyeyoon regretted what she has said to Rowoon.

"He may worry about you. That's why he always text you and ask you about something like that" Eunyoung tried to mediate her misunderstanding between them.

"But I don't think he did that becuase he cared for me as my friend. Moreover, he got jealous and overreacting when I talked about Hui while he's been my bestfriend for many years" Hyeyoon felt confusing again when she thought of that. She didn't know he had a crush on her. All she thought of is he's her only boy bestfriend.
Hyeyoon then went to bed since she didn't want to think about it.

The next day, she would make it clear with Rowoon by herself.

Tok~tok!! Tok~tok!!
The sound of the door just woke Hyeyoon to open the door to see who was there early in the morning. As she thought, Rowoon came with many packs of breakfast.

Rowoon didn't say anythiny and just went in without hestitant. Hyeyoon who was mad at him yesterday, also didn't say anything and just went straight to wake Eunyoung.

30 minutes later, Eunyoung came out of the room but Rowoon didn't see Hyeyoon.

"Where is Hyeyoon?" Asked Rowoon while sitting and waiting for Hyeyoon and Eunyoung came to eat breakfast and all the foods have already prepared.

"She goes back to sleep" Eunyoung pulled the chair and sat down but suddenly the sound from someone said.

"Who said that?" Hyeyoon immedaitely came out of the room and went to sit near Eunyoung and was ready to eat.

"I'm just kidding. Haha" Eunyoung laughed after seeing Rowoon's happy face when he saw Hyeyoon.

"Rowoon, I know you buy all these to say sorry to Hyeyoon. But you should say what you feel about her" Eunyoung was the first to talk when they were eating.

"What feeling?" Rowoon suddenly was surprised with her sentences.

"I know you had a crush on Hyeyoon. Then, just confess now" Eunyoung who has been watching all his actions toward Hyeyoon for a long time. She knew it since she first met Rowoon and got to know him.

Although she had feeling for him, she couldn't do anything since Rowoon didn't notice it. And she didn't want to break her friendship with Hyeyoon because of that.

"What are you talking about, Eunyoung?" Hyeyoon looked at Eunyoung's straight face.

"I'm just telling the truth, right, Rowoon?" Eunyoung turned to ask Rowoon who was looking and thinking of something.

Rowoon opened his mouth and was ready to tell her but...

"Hello?" Hyeyoon suddenly received a call from Hui. Then, she stood up and walked into the room.

Hyeyoon had plan with Hui and she quickly got change. She just told them where she's going and said bye to both of them.

"Why don't you confess to her, huh?" Eunyoung slapped Rowoon's back as she was angry. Although she liked him, she didn't want to see him unhappy.

"She's gone now!" Rowoon frown with a sad face.

"I will do it when she's back" Rowoon added. After that, they continued finishing their breakfast.