Final Episode (10)

"Hyeyoon, I got something to tell you". While eating dinner, suddenly Eunyoung said.

"Go ahead". Hyeyoon didn't notice her face and continued her eating.

"I don't think I will live with you forever". Eunyoung sadly said it.

"What happened?". Asked Hyeyoon after hearing that strange sentence.

"My mother now fell illness. So, I have to take care of her before it's late".

"Really? Then you should go. It's ok for me". Hyeyoon was worried.

"Are you really fine? I will never come back". Eunyoung raised her eyebrows.

"Of course I am! Even though I'm not, I can't keep you here". She smiled.

"I will leave tomorrow". Eunyoung was being to cry.

"Why are you crying? We can see each other someday". Hyeyoon stood up and approached Eunyoung to hug her.

"I'm sad. I don't want to leave".

"You have to. It's fine. Don't cry my baby girl". Hyeyoon patted her back.

She didn't want Eunyoung to leave. If Eunyoung left, she would have no one. She would be alone. But she couldn't say that to Eunyoung because it's important for her to look after her mother too.

The next day, Eunyoung left early to province. They hugged each other tight before leaving.

"Please take care yourself, Hyeyoon".
"I will! You too. Anyway, please tell your mother that I'm sorry that I can't go visit her". Hyeyoon wanted to go with Eunyoung but she had some works to do.

"She will be happy to hear it. Goodbye, Hyeyoon". Eunyoung smiled before getting on bus.

They waved at each other until the bus's gone. Hyeyoon turned back and walked herself to the park to get some fresh air.

"I have no one now!!". She smiled alone like crazy. She closed her eyes and took a long deep breath. Suddenly, a smell of perfume came to her nose. She opened her eyes and looked at someone who was standing near her.

"Hui oppa?". She called him.

"What? You called me?". He took headphone from his left ear and looked at her.

"I'm sorry. I think I've seen you somewhere". She bowed to him and took a step walking away.

"But you called my name". He ran to grab her wrist and said.

"Your name is Kang Hui?". She asked.

"Yes, it is". His face, his height, his appearance, and his smell are all like Kang Hui she used to dream about.

"But I don't think we have met each other....". He talked and tried to remind something in his head.

"I guess so. Hmmm.....if you don't mind, I want to tell you my story". She said.

"That sounds good".

Hyeyoon was not even surprised when she saw Kang Hui because she guessed he knew nothing.

They then went to café and started talking.
"Actually I have been dreaming of someone for a while. He made me so happy and then sad. I think he was the one who made me felt loved. But he disappeared after that. When I love him the most". She talked.

"I always wished it's true but it's just a dream. In fact, I have no one like him". She added.

"It seems like your dream looks almost the same as mine". He suddenly said. Hyeyoon was surprised.

"I can say that I was really grateful that I had her by my side. She was the one who gave me happiness but it's also just a dream. A dream that will never happen in real life". He continued to talk about his dream.

"Are you really that man?". Hyeyoon was mumbling.

"I don't think we will meet in real life". He stood up.

"It's you, oppa". She whispered and was confused.

"I come from your dream and you come from my dream. I'm great to see you this soon". He kept saying something which confused her.

"Come from my dream?". She asked.

"Come and hug me as you want". He extended his hands for her to give her a chance.

Hyeyoon reached him and hugged him tight. "It's been a long time".

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So this is the last episode here. I think you will be confused about this part but you can decide this ending just by writing down in comments like what you want it to be.
If I wrote something wrong, please don't mind me and point out my mistakes.

Thank you so much for reading and loving my work. I'll be always appreciate your love !

From me, Lyna !