Episode 7

Rowoon decided to not meet up with Hyeyoon again. He's really disappionted that day. He stayed home alone, going university alone and only asked Eunyoung to come visit him.

"Why doesn't Rowoon come to our place anymore? Do you know why, Eunyoung?". Hyeyoon asked Eunyoung while doing their assignment because it's been a week since she lasted meeting him. When she messaged him, he didn't reply.

"He might be busy with his work". Eunyoung was nervous to answer. She knew why he did that but she couldn't tell her.

"I feel like he's not close to me like he used to". Hyeyoon's face seemed so down. It's so strange for her.

"Sometimes at school, when I said hi, he didn't even turn back to look at me even though he heard it". She's still confused.

"He-". Eunyoung was cut off when suddenly Hyeyoon's phone rang.

"Hello, oppa!". Hyeyoon looked so happy immediately when she heard Hui's voice.

"Of course. I'll be there soon". She hang up and stoop up walking toward a room.

Eunyoung didn't have a chance to ask her because she's too quick.
"Why does she become like that?".

"I arrive!". Hyeyoon said loudly and ran toward to hug him like a kid.

"Did you have meal?". Kang Hui looked at her straight. He called her to come to his garden she came last time.

"Yess. How about you?". Hyeyoon raised her head up, asking him.
"I haven't had yet".

"Why don't you have?". She pushed him a little and frown seemed like angry.

"Because I love you". He laughed and put his hands around her waist.

"Herzzz". She took a very heavy breath as she's done with him.

"Should we take some pictures?". Kang Hui gave suggestion.

"No, I don't want it". Hyeyoon was looking around while finding what they should do. But she couldn't find something interesting since it's just a normal garden.

"Let's go to a small house!". He suddenly grabbed her hand and running toward there.

"Where's it?". She was surprised for a moment.

Then, she saw a very small house. She put a smile on her face as soon as she stepped a step in to the house.

"Why don't you tell me that there's a house here?". Hyeyoon made a confusion face.

"Haha! Just look around". He pointed to the stairs.

She grabbed his left hand and walked upstairs. There's nothing much. It's a normal place to rest for a while.
They sat down near a large window and started talking.

"What do you want for your birthday gift?". Hui asked her.

"I don't want anything". She said and took a deep breath again.

"Just tell me. I'll get it for you".

"Really?". She raised her eyebrows unexpecting.

"Sure. Just say it!". He turned his right side to face her closer.
"You". She smiled.

"What?". He really didn't understand what she's saying.

"I said I want you as my birthday gift". She chuckled.

"Babe, you joke a lot". He made an angry face and turned to other side.

"Don't be angry, babe. I said I want you, not someone else". She tried to act cute and comforted him.

He still didn't turn to face her.

"Oppa-ahhh!!". She called him and tried to grab his hand but he refused.

"There's nothing you'd be angry with me". She talked hopeless because he really didn't turn back to look at her.

"Haha. I'm just kidding. How can I be mad at you, babe? You're too cute actually". He suddenly laughed and pinched her cheek.
"Oppa...". She cried.

"Why are you crying, huh?". He's still laughing.

"I think you get mad now". When she cried, it made her more cuter.
"How can I?".

"Promise me, you won't do that again". Hyeyoon raised her very small finger. Hui agreed to promise her. It made him felt more love to her even though they're in relationship for a short time. He couldn't stop thinking about her. He only loved her more and more by day passed.

(Sorry for this very short chapter because I really don't have much time to write any longer. Tomorrow there'll another new chapters. Thanks for waiting)