The Secret Desire

Chapter 11

Back in Bisrakh, Kaikesi was still thinking about Ravula. She remembered her dream, whose flashes never let her sleep since Ravula left the place. She always prayed for the well being of her son and meditated for long hours and involving herself in other works.
‘You are not well Ma, I suppose something is not right with you,' vibhishana asked her mother as she was busy cooking food for them.
‘She is missing bhaiya, I know it’s been over a month now and he has never been apart for so long,' answered kumbhakaran.

‘Well I too miss him, although he was strict but he was caring and I loved the discipline with which he not only treated himself hut even helped us in perfecting our skills,' Chandranakha spoke while she stood near the entrance.

‘Food is ready, fill yourself up and go to sleep. He will be back soon and moreover he is not alone your father is there with him,' Kaikesi spoke without facing any of them and left the place at once.

In the kingdom of Lanka, soldiers were dragging some people to the court. As they shouted and screamed, they heard someone laughing. To their horror it was none other than Kuber, who was occupying the throne and was sitting on it with full authority. They were stunned to see their new king who appeared strange and wicked. His body was covered with jewelry   of gold that were carved with beautiful stones whose shine was lighting the court.
‘I always believed that gold and jewels increase your beauty, look at me, they have beautified my appearance, haven’they?’
Kuber's smile disappeared and he looked straight into the eyes of his new prisoners who had few women and young men. 
‘They were trying to escape but we caught them,’ spoke Nal.
‘Are you afraid of your new King? This Kingdom needs a strong king, a powerful one and you all are destined to contribute to this noble cause for the benefit of your kingdom. You should feel proud of yourself. At last you are giving away your life for the bettermemt of your future and the future of others, who are still out there.’

‘Take them,' Kuber gestured his guards .
Now he turned towards hi chief advisor Maniman,
‘How is he doing? Is he conscious now?’

‘I have sent Nakshi, we will be informed as soon he is awake. I will not leave this opportunity, you don’t worry my king!’
‘I trust you Maniman, you have served me honestly all these years. Your devotion towards this throne is commendable but remember you won’t get another chance.’ Kuber was gazing right into his eyes.

‘My king, I think we should show that strange stone to him. May be he will find a way out ?’ murmured Maniman.

‘Inform me as soon as he rvives back to life,' Kuber left the place

People of Lanka were living in great fear. Out in the kingdom a crowd gathered,
‘We need to do something, today also the soldiers have captured few people from our village. Lanka is not safe anymore, spoke one of the man from the crowd which gathered near a house whose four members were the victim of king's orders.
The other man from the crowd replied,' what can we do, there is nowhere we can go. He can find us anywhere.’
‘We cannot let our children die like this? We have to find a way before it’s our turn,' suggested the third man.
People went away thinking about their dark future.
‘There is a great unrest in the kingdom my king,' spoke Nal.
‘I don’t care, Nal, until I reach my sole aim of life. People of Nagas and rakshasa tribe can only help me  achieve it. Find out whether he is awake or not and inform me as soon a s possible,' commanded Kuber.

Agastya was back to senses but as soon as he realised that some one was laughing and whispering near the stairs where the shadows were clearly visible, he again closed his eyes.
‘You will not be able to remain like this for much time,' a voice reached his ears from behind.’
Agastya looked behind in amazement and found a body moving in the darkness near the wall. Who is he? He thought.
‘I remain near these walls, they are cold and they give relief to my aching wounds,' the man crawled in front and stopped at a distance where he was slightly visible.
‘Who are you?,' asked Agastya
‘I am Aghula, son of Maniman,the chief advisor of this kingdom, a deamon in man's flesh.
‘Who are you? You don’t belong to this place. I have never seen you before,' asked Aghula.
‘I am Agastya.’
The great Rishi Agastya, son of Rishi Pulatsya…….. Aghula crawled towards him and bowed in his feet. I am honoured to meet you but never thought that it would be under such circumstances.

‘Why you are here?what is this place?,' Agastya asked
I had been here since a long time. When my mother died , I was brought to the royal palace for assisting my father. But when I realised that he was involved in Tantra vidya and was kidnapping people of our tribe for some experiment to enhance the physical capacity of kuber, I opposed and found myself here.
‘Why you are here? How you came to our kingdom?’
‘It was my destiny that brought me here and now I know why he captured me. But he will never get what he desires.’
Be quite, Nakshi, the twin of chief commander is coming right here……….
They both went to their original places and Agastya closed his eyes and with his tap and inner power pushed hs astral form out of his body.
‘He is still unconscious,'said the soldier.
‘Carry him behind me,' ordered Nakshi.
‘But the king asked us to check whether he is awake or not. If we carried him in this state , he will not be happy.’

Nakshi thought for a moment and then replied,' Maniman has given him an extra dose of his nidra bati I suppose. Leave him for some more time and bring those new prisoners to this place before kuber kills you and me.’

Nakshi and his servant went out and Aghula came near Agastya’s body that lied on the floor lifeless, 'what had happened to him? Are you alright?,' called Aghula.

Agastya entered his body and revived his state, ‘Yes I am here , tell me all about Kuber’s intention and I might be able to help you.’
He has found something that is called ‘Sahasrara Mani'. I have heard him saying to my father that once he finds out a way in which he can associate it with the body, he will become powerful, physicaly and mentally and can live forever.
My father had researched and operated many people of Nagas tribe, using all his tantra vidya in a hope to find a way out but he never succeeded.
Agastya was shocked,' why people from Naga tribe only?’
It was not before until one day while working with my father I touched that stone and it started glowing and changing colours. The rays of the stone were such that the whole place started shining. My father was stunned. Kuber thought earlier that I am the one who can do it alone but when he saw that it even glowed in the hands of my father, he decided to capture a naga and the story began from there. Hundreds of my brothers and sisters had lost their life.

‘What about the queen? She never came to know ?’
All the soldiers and chief commander took care of that. All these years it was hidden from her.

Agastya was lost in his thoughts and he decided to call for help. You have to listen to me, ' We need to call for help before others loose their life. I am going to transport you but since my body is still weak and my senses are not that much strong due to the nidra bati, I will not be able to hold for much time.
‘Remember it’s a sacred knowledge that I had never used before but only a pure ascetic blood can only  bear it’s energy, as you are a Naga, you might get hurt while you cross it. Are you ready?’ Agastya gazed into Aghula’s eyes.

‘Yes I would do anything to help my people. But I am wounded. Will I reach there alive.’
We don’t have much time. Anytime they would be here again, be ready. I am sending you to ‘Bisrakh', meet Rishi Vaisharva and inform him what you told me.

Someone is coming be quick.
Agastya sat in meditation and started praying to lord Brahma, who endowed him with this power.
As soon as he uttered the Mantras and remembered Prajapita Brahma, a small portal opened and Aghula crawled inside it and disappeared.
Nakshi who was at the entrance  dragging the new prisoners saw the whole scene and shouted, 'what is happening there, stop at once!’ But it was too late. He was shocked. The prisoners were stunned by the scene. What just happened was beyond his imagination. He kept staring at Agastya who was now back to his original state and was smiling.