Knowing The Author.

First of all, before I begin..I'd like to thank amazing friend of mine @angel for the cover. It's really amazing.
She made two for me but I really love this one.
You can find her on Wattpad as
BlaqProtagonists ....
Then again she's also on Instagram lol as: helloangel_t.

Now for all my hopefully future fans....if you want to know me XOXO.
Here are my info..hehe
Facebook: Benedict T. Kurt

Or you can just talk to me through this Wattpad platform.

I'm sorry I can't drop my phone number, it's for security purposes but if you can get my trust you can earn it. ;-).

Soo...I like people and I don't snub. Please give my book a try and feel free to text me. Also I'll appreciate if you help me you know, spread my book to other readers out there. Thank you love y'all...,.I think the answer to everything about you is being Neither One. ;-).

 ;-)

BTW.... This was the second cover but according to Angel's opinion(angel thank you very much.. Amazing cover again). It looked more like Sci-fi lol.

Not everyone who comes with magic tends to be stronger than Others.
I want you all to remember this;

Without darkness, we would never truly know the light- Benny Kurtis.

It's a Benny thing. Lol. Don't mind me I just love this sweater. Hehe!.

BTW I'm thinking of making an Instagram account but getting followers is pretty much hard....I'll need all your help and I'll make sure to make it known to you if I should make it. Please I'll need y'all to add up and also vote neither one ok lol.

Welcome to the story. :-).