Neither: Fifteen

I'm a bitch, i know, i know.....sorry i haven't updated since. It's a long story, i have an aunt that's like Cinderella's step mom....😁😁😁. No kidding tho

Enjoy. Geez.... I need someone to give me a perfect picture for my characters😭😭😭😭. You can send it to my Instagram please🥺🥺🥺🥺.
@benny.Kurtis <---- Instagram name. Please you guys should follow me. I'll be adding updates there from time to time and its also where you guys can contact me directly lol. Back to the story.

Again, i may make a few mistakes because i changed my phone's virtual keyboard to a new one, i think Yandex...I'm still getting used to it 🙂.

Wait, follow me on Wattpad too🌚🌚.
________________________________

"Trackràtai Øesm°alexi...." I had already progressed onto the second stage of a paralysis incantation I stumbled across, when the shocking force from the loud speakers made my heart skip a beat and lose concentration and control over the magic energy brewing between my palms.

The sizzling irregular form of energy, bounced around my room with my eyes trailing it as it revolved uncontrollably from wall to wall, surface to surface. Of course, knocking down objects as it progressed before it hit my lamp stand, bounced off my mirror and turned into purple smoke as it hit me.

Shit!.

I grumbled inwardly as my muscles tightened and i lost control of my limbs before before falling and hitting the wooden floor as stiff as a board.

"Just friggin' great" I thought to myself unable to move a single muscle, I couldn't even feel the pain of hitting the floor or the beat of the music around me that i assumed was thumping.

"Rèvérkê!" I mumbled. For a while nothing happened, i could've sworn those were the exact words... why wasn't anything happening?. Two more hours of paralysis for me.

Then, almost immediately as if just in cue;  a soothing warmth coursed through my vains that made me literally moan in pleasure before a terrifying chill went up my spine to my forehead as my body temperature reverted back to normal.

"These Idiots" I mumbled to myself and grabbing my black jacket, I stomped out of the room with nothing but pure anget etched onto my face.

I walked down the corridor, some peoole were talking, I noticed people from Damian's football team hanging in his room, some using his console. Others were so pissed that they were either sprawled out on something or making out with someone they'll probably forget.

I groaned as I pushed past people, earning curses and mild hits, which I sometimes returned double.

"Soda, Cheese, Milk, St. Remy, Barley.....Elle really did go all out didn't she?....Vodka, Half whiskey bottle, Viagra?" My breath hitched as I picked up the vial of suspicious liquid.