Neither: Twenty-Eight

I've been a lousy author. No need to tell me twice.
Let's hear from Damian's POV shall we?

DAMIAN'S P.O.V:

I glared at the panting idiot beneath, probably terrified of my power and the fact that I was a universal class. He was much more stronger than I last saw his full power.

How was that possible?

I hate this child. Black, my inner demon thundered. Calm down Black, I do too. His growth disgusts me. I answered him.

I had honestly never really liked Leonard, he was always weak abd sulked to father for everything, he was the balanced child, the one between darkness and light. Father always gave him everything he wanted, while we were left to look up to mother. But I had to stop his growth, kill his love. I wanted father to look back and see me, a demon who took after his footsteps.. not him.

When I saw the war within himself, I made sure to take advantage of that. I spoilt everything for him, made sure he had no friends to care about him. But that human, that girl, she always stuck close to him. The way he treated her at first, I expected her to leave him, but it only resulted in them getting closer.

I made the whole school like the girl to want to be friends with her, but she pushed them away, it was him. What's so special about him?

WHAT DO YOU ALL SEE IN THIS MIXED UP FREAK???

He dared challenge me? After my father, my dark prowess is the second superior, he can't possibly match me.... exterminator?
I recalled his attribute. The blackness that hunts underwordly beings, how? How did he obtain that power? From what I read in father's journal only the... don't tell me that is him. I shall not allow it!!!!

That form, what's with it? It disgusts me. The stance was filled with perfection, those tails for balance and defense. This child annoyed me. He couldn't have possibly mastered all his abilities right?

"You wanted a fight? A fight you shall get." I cackled and ordered; "Begin!" He vanished.

How?

When?

Why?

No, he didn't vanish, it was his speed. Stupid angels and their speed they were just as annoying as Felinia. He was moving too fast for my eyes to keep up. I knew of his timeskip ability as well, I should avoid that.

"Ignorance!" I laughed and punched the air backwards and there was a warping sound before he smashed into a shelf at the other side of the library.

"How?" He asked in shock.

"Darkened space! I feel everything around me, with a wide circumference. Unfortunately for you, this form has no blind spots. The atmosphere is like my own skin. You can't beat me, I know where you are with my eyes closed. Your speed is useless in this case."

"Ō°°лжтB!!" He changed and a thin streak of golden energy coursed towards me. I smirked and snapped my fingers and the streak disappeared a few inches before my face, appearing beside Leo and throwing him feet off balance.