The Girl on the bridge

It was a summer evening when I walked towards the bridge that held fond memories of my childhood and a significant part of my growing up. Caged within the atrocities of real life, my fantasies of my early age vamoosed into oblivion. Now I am a strong, independent and ardent woman, sustaining on the very oozes of passion and standing at the precipice of standards. I built my edifice of virtues while wandering a long way of facades and vices. 

I took steps ahead to reach to the bridge where I stood agaped; the leaves howling for the moment I was about to embrace in a few seconds. The zephyrus casting its haunting charm; felt like the cosmos conspired to create this moment; the bridge calling me with all its summoned silence.

For that instance, i felt like a fragile soul with no senses to comprehend the human mind and no cloud of deadens.

Soon, I felt dizzy and lay down on my back but suddenly found myself sitting at the same spot in a parallel world. I was so engaged in the transcending that I lost track of time. It was now the dawn, with a stunning sunrise.

"Hello, stranger!",  gathering my wonder, I saw a little girl standing beside.

”Oh hello yourself dear." "How long have you been here ?" I asked the girl who was then smiling.

”I have been here for a while. What about you? Are you enjoying the sunrise?" she asked with a face that she already knew my answer; the face then looked familiar.

”Yes, I am, perhaps more into thoughts of belonging to this time", I answered lost and crazy.

"Its not your time, neither do you belong here. You are in your deepest of dreams and travelled to crevices of your own desires. You are here to meet me", her replies sounded more poised, unlike an amateur.

"What do you mean? And how do you know I am dreaming ?"

“I know it, as I have been here and there, all this while and because I am you", the little girl assured.

To my amaze, her face went from familiar to be my self, younger self, indeed.
Both of us stood there, where I was recollecting my senses in my lucid dreams, and she was like a sphinx, half me and half of my dream.

“Is this for real? How is this all happening?" I asked, holding into my anticipation.

Lets assume we are halfway to being real. I am here because you wanted me to find you since you couldn't reach me out." Calmness was never my deal with any crisis. My chaos has always been my building block. So, how is this me with no evidence of my built-in characters?

"I am you, but the version that travelled all your tenses numerously and so, I have the qualities that you lacked before, and you wish it now" she answered to my unsaved queries.
Bemused by her sheer existence, I was then  floating in the sky of uncertainty.

“Here, take this letter and read it once you are awake", taking out a folded paper, she handed over to me with great admiration.

“What if this is just a dream and meeting you never happened to me, even in my dreams?" accepting the letter, I asked with an estuary of my discernment.

“I believe, you will only know when you come out of your dream and have the check of reality". "But…." with that, she snapped a finger and let me out of it.

I woke up to have the same evening and pace of time. I took a sigh of relief and shut my eyes to realize the incident then blurred itself finally. However, what captivated me at that moment was the letter that was still there; I was then floating in the priory of my disbelief.

I grabbed the letter and at once started reading with a marathon of heartbeats.

Dear myself,
Take care because you are the exact future I wanted to have.
P.S. - The answer to your most profound query.