Truth Be Told.

Elaine awoke to a dull ache in the back of her head. She groaned as she pushed herself up off the floor. She grabbed her head as it throbbed.

What in the beeding hell happened, She thought. She slowly opened her eyes to a dark room. She tried to stand to find a light, but her hands were chained along with her ankles.

'Okay, breathe,' she told herself. She tried not to panic. As soon as she heard and saw the chains that held her it all came flowing back. Being on the road with Mel, the red truck, and then being thrown inside.

"And Roger," she gasped.

She inhaled deeply as she tried to pull herself together. She had to get out of wherever she was. While she thought of an escape she heard a noise come from the other side if the room. She froze.

"Hello," she called out. She could have sworn she heard a voice.

"Elaine? Is that you!"

Elaine desperately searched In the dark trying to make out the figure that called out her name.

"Who's there?"

"It's me! Mike," the voice spoke.

"Mike? Mike! Oh my god! What the hell! Where am I," she shrieked.

"Shhhh! Please keep quiet! The men are outside! They'll hear you! They killed Marcus!"

"Oh my gosh! They killed him!" Elaine nearly fainted. Marcus was dead!

"Please Elaine you have to be quiet!"

Puzzled Elaine yelled out quieter this time. "Who's outside? Why are we here? Where are we!"

And before Mike could speak, the door opened, casting a glow across the room.

Elaine looked in the other corner and spotted Mike chained up just like her, except he was beaten. Oh my gosh!

A man walked in silently and set a knife down on the shelf closest to the door. He turned toward Elaine.

She sat shaking and cold on the floor. Who was he? Where were we? Oh my gosh!

" I'm glad to see they got you here in one piece," the man slithered. For he indeed reminded her of a snake. He was very tall, and very lean. He had tattoos running down his arms. His cheekbones stood out prominently on his face. He definitely looked like he was on something.

Elaine could hardly speak. She was so frightened.

"Elaine is it?" The man paused to stare at her. He was vile.

The man interrupted her thoughts. "It's good to know David hasn't lost his touch. In fact, I think you're even better looking than the last one," the man smiled with his crooked teeth. Elaine wanted to run and hide. Wait, the man knew David?

He slithered toward her until he knelt down by her side. She cast her eyes downward.

The man resembling the devil then ran his grimy hands through her hair making her jump. She whimpered.

His hot putrid breath reached her face as he whispered slimy words into her ear.

"Red this time. I like it." Elaine closed her eyes tight wishing she was somewhere else. What did he want! Why me? Please, please let me be sleeping.

The man stood up and walked back to mike.

"Please. I haven't said a word! Honest please! No!" Roger then walked through the door.

The man Elaine coward from looked back toward mike.

"And you never will." He then nodded towards Roger who pulled out a gun. Elaine's breath caught in her throat.