Chapter 8

Kayla Warfield
_______________

My alarm on my phone went off indicating I needed to get my ass up. I rolled my eyes before getting up. I was sooo tired , I didn't sleep last night worrying about Kevin but if he says he's good I'm just have to believe. But she's still worried.

Walking into hallway I turn into Kev room to see if he's in there. He was on the other end of the bed , half his body hanging off.

" This boy gonna wake up hurt." I thought.

Closing his door I go into the bathroom to cut on the shower. I grab a wash rag and towel , cleaning my body for 20 minutes but getting out and putting on my robe.

I walked in my room and checked the time. It was 8:30 so I have time. I also got a text from my mom.

Firstlady 💕

Good morning baby , I worked this morning. I came home but y'all were sleep. I'll see you at  I love you 

I'm going to breakfast with Yasmin and Latrell but okay I love you too
Read 8:34 am

I went to my lil desk area and moisturize my body with shea butter. I looked in my closet wondering what the hell I was gonna wear. Knowing Yasmin it's something nice so I just but on a plain nice long sleeve black tee with light washed jeans and my black uggs.

Leaving my room and walking into the bathroom I grabbed my toothbrush and began brushing my teeth.

You've Been Missed by Partynextdoor lowly played from my phone. I love Party , he soothes my soul.

" I just want peace, babe And I just want you, babe. Tickets to the wild wild Just to be by my side, oh yeah That's right, a show there " I sung lowly while spitting out the toothpaste and washing my face.

I stared in the mirror looking at my hair not knowing what to do with it.

" A slick back it'll be then ."

After fighting my hair to act right it finally got into the nice slick ponytail I wanted.

I check my phone and seen it was 9:10

I check my phone and seen it was 9:10. I put on my necklaces and the chain Kev gave me , grabbed my purse and headed to the kitchen. Me being me I wrote Kev a lil note saying I was gone and I'll be back soon. My phone pinged and it was Yasmin telling me she was outside.

Locking up the house and setting the alarms I walked to Yasmin car which was blasting City Girls.

" Is that lil Yas riding around in that big body Benz ?" I recorded.