Chapter 13

Kayla pov

" You haven't been to practice in about a month and she's letting you start halftime tonight ? Do you even know the routine?" Lola said looking in my direction.

I was currently sitting on first period on the phone with Toosii since I'm done with all my work.

" Who you talking too? I know it's not Kayla." Yas bucked at the girl .

My dawg fashooooo

" You in my business? Don't do that. And don't forget I AM caption of the team, yes I've missed practice but I come- I AINT GOTTA EXPLAIN SHIT TO YOU!" I told her earning a mean glare for my teacher and Toosii laughing in my ears.

" TELL EM STOP PLAYIN WITH MY BABY ! WE TAKE BITCHES OFF THE CHARTS LIL GURL!!" I screamed thinking she can hear him. I wasn't even thinking about what he was saying anymore.

This boy just called me his baby. Maybe it was an accident. Yeah it was an accident so I'm not gonna say anything.

" You didn't have to do all that.. " Lola picked up her bag and moved across the room.

" Mhm that's what I thought maggot looking bitch " Yas barked.

" She's always in somebody business.. Like get the fuck." I mumbled

" Well Toot Ima call you when I'm outta here." Looking into camera seeing him playing the game.

" Ight yo lil ass better call me, go get that education lil baby." He smirked before hanging up.

" Not him having you SMILING AT YOUR PHONEEEEE !! TRELL WHO ?! " Yas geeked.

I couldn't do nothing but blush. Somebody besides Latrell who makes me happy. Who knows Tootie could be the one for me.

" I meannnn I guess he's supposed to be my date to Kash's anniversary dinner this weekend. I still need to tell him because ya know , that's rude."

Yas just rolled her eyes and continued with her work. I just sat there bored since I finished all my work. I would call Toot back but I told him I'll call after school out but I forgot we had a game.

With only 20 minutes of class left , I called Kev because I know he's not doing his work.

" YOOOO LIL KAYLA WASSUH ?" Some dude answered.

" Um I don't know you ... where's Kevin ?" I asked confused.

" Mmcht you don't know me ? Cmon Kayla." He continued to convince me.

" Man move the fuck who told you to fucking answer my phone? Wassup Kayla ? " Kevin came into the cams into the camera.

" Not shit gang, I'm in class bored. You do that work ?" I sat my phone up on my backpack , trying to sound like him.

" Huh ? I CANT HERE YOU SAWEETIE !" Then he hung up.

" This nigga is sooo lame ." I mumbled .

I looked at the clocked and we had 5 minutes left so I packed up my things and stood by the door. I looked at Yas and she was copying off of somebody work.

After standing at the door for 5 minutes the bell finally rang. I walked out the door waiting g for Yas to come out.

" Fuck that big boulder booty fuckin teacher. She said me and Ricky getting a zero because we both had the same answers about the poem. Like haven't she heard two minds think alike? Fuck she talkin bout." Yas ranted.

I honestly wasn't listening. I was just dreading going to Art because Latrell in that class. He's hardly in there because he's always skipping but he got caught so now he can't leave the class.