Chapter 25

Osminent pov

" Boss ! They all at Kayla's house for their Christmas party." A young boy said all in one breath.

" How do you know ?" Boss stated.

" We've been watching them for the past month. Listening. This do this every year." The young boy said all in one breath.

" We can't slide on them in they own block are you goofy ? " A tall dark skin boy stepped into the room.

Sliding on their own block means they whole block gonna spin back .

" Look Trell got a game tomorrow... Boom perfect opportunity there. Score gonna be up by 2 shit maybe every more." The tall dark skin spoke again.

Everybody is standing around thinking about what dude just said.

" Just say a young nigga right. We send to a couple niggas out we know they gonna come as a group then boom we got them niggas. Why it taking so long for us to do this ? Toosii sitting on his ass not doing shit."

" Keep my name out yo mouth bitch boy."

" Nah gang I heard the same shit happened on that Donnie hit yo bitch ass was sitting when you was the main one wanting him gone. Plus when they kilt yo cousin yo bitch ass was sitting there !"

Everybody was just standing around watching the two argue. The whole warehouse was watching.

" Nigga who even are you ? "

" Scrappy lil bitch now wassup ? You've been in my face talking bout a whole bunch of nothing."

The two continue going back and forth until Toosii swings and Scrappy. All hell breaks loose.

That one little fight broke into 30 different other ones. Tables were getting flipped. Carts filled with guns were being pushed around.

" STOP ALL THIS SHIT NOW!" Boss man shouted.

Like that everybody stopped. Scrappy still going.

" MAN THIS NIGGA IS A BITCH! HE'S OVER HERE WANTING REVENGE BUT HE'S SITTING ON HIS ASS !" Scrappy shouted while people were holding him back.

" Calm the fuck down. Y'all fucking with my business all this fighting. " Boss man shouted.

You could cut the room with a knife.

" Get back to fucking work. I'm not paying y'all to sit around and fight like a bunch of bitches." Boss man said.

Scrappy just smacked his lips and left the room. Everybody just got back to work like they wasn't just fighting.

" Toosi I need to talk to you." Boss man shouted.

" Man what you need ?"

" This plan you got, when do you plan on excuting it ? We got some important on hold so you can do what you need to do."

" It's gonna get done I swear."

In reality ? He had no clue how he was going to do this. He had no plan , no people to help, literally nothing.

Is he gonna tell him that tho ? Hell no because that's gonna be his ass.

" Ima need you to get on it because my trap won't be on the downfall waiting for you. Keep playing Ima have Scrappy on yo shit." Boss man said walking out the double doors.

What is he going to do ?

IM BACK YALL! I'm soooo sorry but I literally had 0 motivation to continue this story because I feel like it's getting no where but I see how much you all love and enjoy it makes my soul happy.