Chapter 9

Kevin Warfield
______________

" Mannn Rod Wave hits on a different level fr." I blew out smoke through my nose.

" That fat ass nigga be getting me in my feelings about nothing dawg." Markie said making the rest of us laugh.

Markie, Derrick, Poodie, Tink, and Kash are my brothers. Ever since we was kids. My momma sees them as her sons. Kayla seen them as her lil brothers too.

"Where big sis at ? Her birthday was just yesterday .We need to get her something." Tink inhaled the blunt before blowing out.

" Just print out that picture of all of us at Donnie repass and say it's from all of y'all. She loves little shit like that." I yawned.

" Bitch I'm a problem nobody solving ." Poodie rapped. " Y'all sleeping on my bitch Megannnnnnnn . Ah !" He said while attempting to do the sound she did.

" THIS NIGGA HELLLLLLLL DAWG WHAT THE HELL!!!" Tink yelled.

And of course black people being extra we was falling out of chairs and running around and shit.

" Nigga really said Ah , BOYYY WHATTT !!" Kash laughed while hitting Derrick on his back.

Poodie always been the funniest nigga out of us. He could never take shit serious. As kids that shit got annoying fast but we just got used to it.

" Yo , it's this block party tonight y'all tryna slide?" Markie asked.

" Hell yeah ! Kayla got her new lil whip Ima ask her if she wanna go. She ain't really do shit for her birthday. " I said texting her but remember she was probably sleep since she been out all morning.

" Sis really got to show out. Her shy ass needs to get fucked up for the one time. " Markie said.

I just ignored whatever they was talking about. Scrolling down instagram I paused for a minute because I heard the icecream man coming down the street.

" THE ICE CREAM TRUCK !! MOVE LIL ASS KIDS GROWN UP FIRST!" Poodie yelled at them kids.

" Boy shul up , you still living with yo momma. " Some lil boy said.

"'Lemme get a icey cup " Poodie said mugging them lil kids.

After paying all the lil kids was asking each other to get them something. So me being the coolest nigga alive ya know what I did ? Payed for all them kids ice cream.

Them niggas had expensive taste the shit they wanted was $4-$6 but I ain't complain because I got it like that. #youngbossnigga

" Why you ain't pay for me dawg ? Thought we was brothers ?" Poodie complained.

" Bitch yo a big ass boy .. knocking them kids over for a damn icey cup." I chuckled.

I checked the time and it was around 12. Damn I've on the block since 9 something. I need to get my ass home and clean my room because I did not clean that dirty ass room.

Wonder Woman 🖤
Would like to facetime...

" KEVIN AMARI WARFIELD BRING YO ASS HOME AND CLEAN THIS FILTHY ASS ROOM NEOOOWWWW !!!" My mom yelled through the phone.