Destiny

{Kayla POV}

"Destiny!" I yelled in her room to wake her up.

"Okay okay I'm woke momma" she said getting up from her bed.

Its 6:30 a.m. I don't like waking Destiny up early in the morning, but she have to go to school and not be late. I would be going to school also, but I already have my high school diploma and college degree.

"Lala!?" Destiny yelled downstairs.

"Yes baby?"

"Come help me with this shirt."

Destiny is a sweet 7 year old human. With long brown hair down to the beginning of her ass. Her eyes is baby blue with a little of gray in them. I would do anything for her, if anything happened to her I wont know what to do with myself. She is the light of my darkness, she always make me smile and laugh even though she can be a little brat sometimes, but i still love her.

"What you need help with girl" I asked her, while looking at her with her shirt on.

"Oh nothing, just wanted to show you how beautiful a princess I was." She responded laughing and spinning around.

"You are a beautiful princess" I said while picking her up and spinning her around. "But you have to get to school so you wont be late baby." while putting her down.

"Okay mommy, I'm ready."

"C'mon lets eat." I said while chasing her downstairs.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"How was your day" i asked Destiny as she got in the car.

"Lala what do bitch mean?" she said with her big pretty blue eyes looking into my red eyes.

"Destiny what did this come from?" I said in shock.

"Haylee called me a bitch because I was the line leader" she said with concern.

"Honey that's a bad word to say you shouldn't say that to anyone." I said while starting up my black charger.

"But what does it mean." She said getting worried.

I don't want to tell her, but I do want to tell her that her brother was a bitch. Thinking of which, I hope he don't find out I took her with me when I put him in a coma for a year. I heard that he came to.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤Flash Back¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

All I could hear was a deep voice surrounding me complaining that I always slept and disrespect him.
"Jordan shut the fuck up and let me sleep!" I said laughing till I opened my eyes and saw he had an evil sexy smile kissing at his lips.
"Get the hell up!" He yelled at me while performing a slap on my right cheek.
"What was that for?" I asked while a tear flowed down my cheek.
"Get yo bitch ass up and get my little sister from her friend house!" He demanded me.
"Your the biggest bitch there is. Who is you calling a bitch."
Next thing I knew, I felt knuckles and heard a loud crack. He punched me. With all his strength. I healed faster than you can blink. When I had got up I kicked him where the sun don't shine. I knew my eyes were turning black and blacker. I was angry. I used all my vampire strength and speed to push him against the wall and repeatedly slam his head against the wall. I felt something dripping down my wrist. When I slowly looked up I saw blood flowing out his head.
I took my stuff and ran out to find Destiny.

I know what you thinking. Do they know I was a vampire? No, they don't, to my knowledge they don't believe in the supernatural life and Destiny don't know about it either.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤End of Flash Back¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Mommy tell me please." She pleaded when we got in the house.

"C'mon, take off your stuff, eat, and lets watch your favorite movie."

"Cinderella?!" She asked while rushing herself.

"Yes honey Cinderelly." I said while mocking the mouses on the movie.

"But you still have to answer the question okay?" She said forming it as a question.

"Bitch means a female Dog." I answered. She looked surprise.