chapter XV

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

The next few days were a blur. I mostly stayed in my quarters resting and had plenty of visits from my friends. I even managed to learn a few new tricks with my lightsaber but of course no one but Rey knows. My mother would probably kill me. It sucked having to rest all the time, but my friends made it better and Ι spent hours speaking to them. I still hadn't spoken to Poe about the kiss, but things remained the same between us. We were friends just like we were all those years ago.

I was finally ready to go back to my normal routine and I got up at a reasonable time and get ready. I walked out of my room ready to start a new day with my normal routine and not having to be stuck in a room for hours on end.

"Hey! Good morning." I heard Poe say as he approached me.

"Hi!" I said.

"Would you like to join me for breakfast?" he asked.

I nodded and followed him to the cafeteria where we ate and talked for a while.

We had a nice quiet breakfast and walked out into the hallway where it was buzzing with activity.

"That's strange." I said.

"Seems like there's a scandal or something." Poe laughed.

BB-8 then approached us and informed us about an unidentified ship that had docked in the cruiser.

"Well I don't know about you, but I want to go check that out." Poe said.

"After you." I replied.

We made our way to the hangar where we saw General Leia and a few of her most trusted speaking to a young man surrounded by two other men. Poe and I tried to blend in and listen to what they were saying. The man looked so familiar, but I couldn't figure out who they were.

"Have you been able to figure out what's happening?" I whispered.

"Nope. I can't even get a good vantage point." He muttered.

Suddenly the man makes eye contact with me. He wasn't too tall and had dark eyes paired with black hair. His hair was neatly combed back, and he had on a green coat with multiple medals on them. I assumed they were awarded by whoever he worked for.

Looks aside they had seen us. I was ready to apologize to my mother for snooping before the man started speaking.

"It's her!" he shouted.

General Leia and her confidants turned around to see Poe and me.

"Sorry. We will be leaving now." I said making my way towards the exit.

The man walked towards me grabbing onto my arm, "Wait."

"Would you be so kind as to let go of my arm?" I asked.

He wouldn't let go so I yanked my arm away as he stared at me.

"Who are you?" I challenged.

"I am Prince Philip of Thalassa." He said.

Realization set in as I remembered he was the heir to the Thalassa throne. Thalassa was Louloúdi's sister planet.

"Okay and why are you here?" I asked.

"Oh, don't act coy. I'm here to collect my bride." He affirmed.

"Bride?" I faltered.

I must have heard that wrong.

"Will someone explain what is actually going on?" Poe said stepping in front of me.

I was still shocked at the Philip's words.

"It's not that hard to-

"Not you." Poe cut him off.

"What he says is true. He has a treaty that was made by your adoptive parents, but we were trying to explain that you can't be the heir because you're not their daughter." Leia said calmly.

"Then why is he still here?" I asked.

"I am not going to leave without you." He said moving closer to me.

Thankfully Poe moved forward to make it clear that he wasn't going to get near me.

"When we heard your planet was attacked, we were distraught. We thought the royal family was no more but when we heard that you were alive and well here in The Resistance ship I had to come. We are like family and soon it will be official." He said.

"I'm not heir anymore. I'm not even part of the royal bloodline anymore." I explained.

"It doesn't matter whether you are part of the bloodline or not all that is important is what is written on paper." He said brandishing the treaty for us to see.

It was an official document signed by my parents and his. It was made years ago when I was barely 2 years old. I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Look, she isn't the heir anymore and you're not taking her anywhere. Now that that is solved you can hop in your ship and go back homed and find yourself a nice girl to marry." Poe said.

"I am not going to leave without my bride and to make sure that is the case, Thalassa is aligned with the First Order and I have no problem giving them the location of this ship." He threatened.

"You wouldn't dare." I said.

"I would but if you don't believe me, you're welcome to test me." He pressed.

I was appalled at what he said. I mean how can you threaten to hurt so many people over not getting what you wanted.

Without a second thought I said, "Fine. I'll go with you."

"No!" Poe looked at me intently.

"y/n. Think this through." My mother warned.

"If this will keep everyone safe then fine. I'll do it." I said.

"Three days. Gives us three days to figure out this whole mess." Leia suddenly said.

We all looked at him intently as he thought about what to do.

"Okay. Three days. No more and after that I take y/n with me to Thalassa with no resistance." He said.

...
─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Just a few more chapters and General Hux makes his appearance!

Also wanted to say that even though I created Philip, I really dislike him lmao

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and as usual please vote!