chapter XXVI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

The first thing I did was try to look for any way I could escape but everything was sealed shut. I sat down on the floor at the foot of the bed. The room looked like everything else on this ship. Everything had dark colors and was simple.

"No windows or anything. I might go crazy in here." I said to myself.

I took off my gloves and place them on the nightstand as I looked down and realized my bracelet and necklace were gone.

"No!" I said, looking for it everywhere.

I couldn't find it. As if anything else needed to go wrong. I assumed it must have been taken when they confiscated my weapons.

I was in that room for hours without any contact. I assumed it was close to nighttime as I heard a knock at the door. I got up to face whoever it was. The door slid open to reveal General Hux.

"What do you want?" I spat.

"I came to bring you clothes. They may be a bit large on you, but it will do for now." He said, placing the pile of neatly folded clothes on the dresser near the door.

He stepped away, straightening his coat and looking me in the eye. I was observing him, arms crossed.

"I expect you to be awake early tomorrow, ready for your assignments." He said with a deadpanned expression.

"Assignments?" I asked.

"Yes, what did you think? You are a part of the First Order and it is expected that you will do your part." He affirmed.

"I thought I was going to train to use the force." I said.

"You will but you also have other responsibilities. Responsibilities that I will personally oversee to make sure you are doing them." He shared.

"Would you like to elaborate on these "Responsibilities?" I asked.

"You will find out soon enough. I will have someone escort you tomorrow morning. Sleep well, your grace." He said in a mocking tone before leaving.

What a jerk and of course I had to work with him now. After he left someone came in and gave me food. I barely touched it before I went to sleep.

I got up the next morning to find that it wasn't all some nightmare. I picked up my hair into a low bun as I had seen others wear. I walked over to the dresser and grabbed the clothes Hux had placed there the night before. As I looked at the clothes, I began to think of him. There was something about him. I couldn't put my finger on it, but I was determined to break his stone-cold demeanor. I had nothing better to do. I changed into the uniform to find it was extremely big on me. I tried my best to make it work but it looked like I had stolen someone's clothes that was two sizes too big. As I tried to make the outfit work, I heard a knock on the door.

"May I come in?" said a voice.

I was glad it wasn't Hux as I didn't recognize the voice, but he probably would've waltzed in like he owns the place if it was him.

"Come in!" I said.

The doors opened to reveal a young man in a uniform. He was a bit taller than me. I saw that he had black hair under the hat that most officers wore with their uniform along with brown eyes.

"Good morning, princess." He said.

"Hello." I smiled.

"I am Junior Officer Iasion." He said, politely.