chapter XVI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

"We cannot give him what he wants." Poe insisted.

After Philip agreed to giving us three days, we had 3PO take him to the "guest" quarters as we moved to the bridge.

"If we can't find a solution then we may have no choice." Leia explained.

"Well we've fought the First Order multiple times what is once more." He said.

"We just went through an attack where we lost a few people and a lot of supplies." Leia told him.

"I will go with him if it spares everyone else. I won't put everyone in more danger." I said.

"I can't believe you would seriously consider that as a solution." Poe said before storming off.

I sighed as I watched him leave. It's not like I wanted to leave but what other choice was there.

"So that's it. I'm being shipped off like supplies." I said.

"It doesn't make any sense as to why they would put you as their heir." Leia began.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"Well I made it clear that you most likely weren't going to be able to actually fulfill the role of Queen. Meaning you could be heir to the public's eye to conceal your identity but not in action. You aren't supposed to be on any of the official papers." She explained briefly.

"It doesn't seem like he cares much about the truth. Without my parents to confirm, his parents will take his side no matter what. Thalassa has wanted Louloúdi to themselves for decades." I said.

"I made it very clear especially since..." she trailed off.

"What?" I asked.

"Well I wasn't sure before, but I am now, you have a connection with someone else in the galaxy. I felt it when you were young, but I wasn't sure, and I made it clear they couldn't tie you down like that because you had to find the other person." She explained.

A connection? I thought.

Meaning what I felt when I saw the cruiser could be it but that meant... no it couldn't.

"Does that mean it's someone in the First Order?" I hesitated.

"It could be but please don't focus on that. What's important right now is you and finding a solution to this problem." She said grabbing my arms by the side.

"Right." I said before taking in a deep breath.

...
─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

So we are getting close to meeting General Hux!

Thank you for reading this far and please make sure to vote! <3