𝓬𝓱. 4

"REMEMBER when we first met?", yua asked chisaki

times like these were precious. there were very little times that chisaki would come to the tea house alone, and be able to spend his time with yua.

being a daimyo meant many paperworks and tasks. especially working for shigaraki, a literal man child, who chisaki believes shouldn't have inherited the throne.

and being the most popular geisha also meant that yua had other guests to attend to. just because chisaki was her danna didn't meant that she didn't have other customers to serve.

thus, time was precious.

"when we first met??" chisaki pondered through his memories. he did remember, but he wanted her to tell him.

chisaki's head was once again on yua's lap. his hair being combed by her like usual. except this time, he willingly held one of yua's hands.

their fingers intertwined.

chisaki would never admit it, but yua's hands were soft. they were the softest hands he's ever held. it was always relaxing when he held her hand. it was like nothing was bothering him.

yua smiled, looking down at chisaki, who was staring right back at her. she sighed and looked up.

"we were 12...", yua began.

-♖-

"kai, this is yua. and yua, this is my adopted son, chisaki kai", the previous daimyo introduced.

yua politely bowed, although it wasn't exactly perfect, as she was still a geiko in training. a maiko, if you will.

"hm". chisaki wasn't particularly interested, as he found other things more worthwhile.

"please, follow us this way", yua's okā-san said as she gestured for the old daimyo and the young lord to follow.

the old daimyo nodded as he was guided into a room. chisaki sat beside his adoptive father, waiting for what's going to happen next.

"today my disciple will be performing. she's still quite new, but experience builds confidence, right?"

the old daimyo nodded. "let's see then".

"yes sir. please welcome maiko yua!", okā-san announces. though she was a geiko, she liked watching her little ones grow, especially yua. yua was her proudest disciple.