𝓮𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

SHIGARAKI hana was soon executed, as chisaki felt no feelings towards the woman

SHIGARAKI hana was soon executed, as chisaki felt no feelings towards the woman. the only reason he married her in the first place, was for hana to introduce yua to shigaraki tomura.

no doubt that right after the battle, chisaki had brought yua into the palace, chisaki's new home.

he laid yua on the bed, holding her. no matter who came in and told him that he should let yua go, chisaki scowled at them and demanded them to leave.

"yua", chisaki began. he combed through yua's dark hair, just like the many times she's done for him.

"come look at this ring I got you. you said you wanted one right?"

chisaki pulled out a golden ring with a diamond on top. he slid it on yua's ring finger easily, as it was made for her size. chisaki already had his matching ring on, as he held onto yua's hand.

"what is that? you want to be the best geisha?"

chisaki lightly laughed. "you're already the best in my heart".

he then looked down to see yua still wearing the plain white clothes that she was presented in when toga had carried her body out.

"hm. we should have you wear something prettier though. white suits you, but red always brought out your beautifully painted lips".

without another minute, chisaki had kurono bring layers and layers of the hikizuri kimono. with the help of midoriya, chisaki successfully helped yua put on the prosperous red kimono.

with midoriya sitting yua up, chisaki was able to brush through her silky hair and style it in a normal geisha updo.

carefully choosing hairpins and hair clips, he went for gold and white, as it matched the red robe that yua was wearing.

"midoriya, get me the paint", chisaki commanded.

"yes overhaul". midoriya laid yua back down and brought over the white paint along with other colors that geishas usually used.

chisaki skipped out on painting yua's face white, as she was already pale enough. moving onto the details of the face, chisaki carefully took a brush and started to line her eyelids.

he then brushed her brows, making sure that they were nice and neat. despite being a man, chisaki had practiced makeup many times, as he's always dreamed of one day to help yua with hers.

he used some pink powder to make yua's cheeks more pink, more lively. and last but not least, the lips.

chisaki made sure to paint yua's lips the perfect shade of red.

"you're so beautiful yua. you've always been", chisaki smiled. he gently put down the paintbrush and held yua close to him again.

chisaki then felt like he was missing something. he carefully placed yua back on the bed and grabbed a shamisen.

he remembered when he was little and yua would teach him how to play.

"kurokami, the last dance you preformed. it was about a woman who was in love with a shogun. then he had to marry another. the woman's love for him never died. her passion for him lived on. to the point her beautiful black hair turned grey, like snow falling in dirty ground".

chisaki strummed the instrument. "quite fitting don't you think?"

chisaki then continued playing, occasionally humming. yet he knew he was not as good as yua.

"yua", chisaki called out, still playing the shamisen.

"yua", he said softer this time. "why don't you dance for me?"

the music then ceased.

"yua...I'm sorry", chisaki cried. he placed the shamisen on the floor, covering his face with both hands.

he felt like a child again, crying pathetically. yet no one was here to comfort him this time. as not only was his father, but his lover was gone too.

"please", chisaki desperately begged.

"please dance for me again", chisaki sobbed, utterly breaking down. and at that point, chisaki realized. it has finally hit him.

"nothing...nothing in the world was worth it".

╭─────────────────╮価値がある╰─────────────────╯

╭─────────────────╮
価値がある
╰─────────────────╯

heyo readers!! I'm crying as I'm writing this (no joke, also happened with healer), and I really hoped you all enjoyed this short story!

this was meant for my overhaul lovers and for making it to 100+ followers. this is a token of my heart to you all. and my blood, sweat, and tears (literally), went into this.

if you enjoyed, please don't forget to comment, share, and vote!!

thank you all so much and I hope you all have an amazing day!! <33