𝓬𝓱. 6

"MIDORIYA izuku is it? so you were the abandoned boy that okā-san found on the streets", yua asked

"y-yes ma'am!", the green-haired boy replied.

yua lightly chuckled. "no need to be so formal. just call me yua or onē-san", she smiled.

"o-okay then onē-san".

yua thought the boy was quite cute. midoriya was fairly skinny and had a sunshine aura around him. yua was excited to mentor him, as he would definitely be another hardworking disciple.

"how old are you, midoriya?"

"um...15 currently", midoriya answered.

"you're quite young aren't you", yua commented.

"ahaha...yeah. but I heard that even though you're 20, you're the most well-known geisha in kyoto!!", midoriya said, bringing out his notebook.

yua glanced at the excited boy.

"it seems that you've done your research", yua said, walking towards the makeup room.

"o-oh yeah! I...I've always admired the beauty a geisha possesses, so I've heard many things while I was on the streets", midoriya quickly replied.

"I see. anyways, I have a special guest coming in today, why don't you join and observe. after all, the best way to learn is through experience right?"

midoriya just nodded as he waited for yua to change into another kimono. once she was done, he walked into the room, seeing a small girl with her makeup already done.

"eri, this is midoriya. and midoriya, this is eri", yua casually said, still focusing on painting the upper half of her collarbone.

eri looked up to see a boy with freckles. he looked nervous and quite surprised to see her. she thought he was a bit weird, but didn't openly voice her opinion.

"welcome back, chisaki-sama", yua greeted, walking into the room.

"who's that new maiko behind you?", irinaka asked.

"that's midoriya izuku, the new maiko I told you all about last time", yua smiled. she then watched eri grab the flute. throughout her lessons, yua discovered that eri was more talented in the flute than the shamisen, so she decided to hone her flute skills.

midoriya sat beside chisaki, watching and observing everyone around him. much less to say, he was quite intimidated with all the testosterone in the room.