𝓬𝓱. 10

"YUA!! HOW DARE YOU!", shigaraki growled, making yua immediately stand up from her seat

"my lord, what do you—"

shigaraki harshly slapped yua across the face, making her touch her red cheek. she stumbled back as she looked up at shigaraki, who was beyond angry.

"my lord! I don't know what I did wrong—"

"SHUT IT! you....you liar", shigaraki said. his red eyes became glossy, coated with a layer of tears. it hurt a bit seeing him like that, as these past few days, shigaraki has done nothing but dote on her.

"my lord...I—"

"you lied to me", shigaraki almost whispered, falling onto his knees. yua kneeled before shigaraki, scooting closer to him.

"you said you would never betray me", shigaraki whimpered.

"my lord, I've never betrayed you", yua lied. she felt quite guilty, but perhaps there was still a way to salvage his trust for her.

"why're you still lying to me?", shigaraki emotionally asked. his tears were rolling down his face, but his expression was cold.

"why're you working for chisaki? why?"

yua froze. she hadn't expected shigaraki to find out so soon. she wasn't sure what to do next, since the cat was already out of the bag.

"what? you don't have anything to say?! NOTHING TO SAY GO DEFEND YOURSELF?!", shigaraki angrily shouted.

yua kept on a neutral face. after 15 years of training to be a geisha, she did well keeping her emotions bottled inside.

"I'm sorry", yua said, looking down at her slender hands.

"sorry?? that's it? just sorry? you're not even going to fight for your innocence? or push the blame onto chisaki?!"

yua stayed quiet, not moving an inch.

shigaraki then gave out a pitiful laugh. "ha..I get it. I should've known. it's chisaki isn't it? everything makes sense now. how you were presented to me for my birthday, capturing my interest. it was all part of the plan wasn't it?"

silence.

"ANSWER ME!!", shigaraki demanded, feeling the tears resurfacing again. he had thought that for once in his life, he had found someone that would love him.