𝓬𝓱. 9

YUA was immediately made shigaraki's legitimate wife

YUA was immediately made shigaraki's legitimate wife. so from then on, yua's been residing at the palace, along with her husband.

she had found out that the emperor all for one was sickly, thus shigaraki ran everything, except for the military, as chisaki had full power.

"yua, come here", shigaraki commanded.

yua complied, walking over to her official husband. shigaraki was looking over a map of his empire. yua held onto shigaraki's hand, wondering what he wanted.

"you know you're my wife", shigaraki started off, making yua smile. "that means I can trust you with anything and everything right?"

"of course. is something the matter?", yua asked.

"I was just thinking...that one of my loyal subjects might betray me soon", shigaraki admitted, looking for a reaction.

"really? what can I do to help, my lord?" yua softened her face. she hugged shigaraki, so that he couldn't see her face.

"just stay by my side yua. you know that I love you right? and you'll never betray me right?", shigaraki asked, relaxing his chin on top of yua's head.

"of course my lord. your wish is my desire".

-♖-

chisaki was currently at the tea house. kurono was accompanying him, but had left due to chisaki's wish of being alone.

he took off both his masks, pouring sake himself. he had originally wanted to call some maikos or geikos to accompany him, but then he couldn't. he couldn't find it in his heart to call another geisha other than yua.

but yua was gone. she wasn't here anymore. she was with shigaraki, living a wealthy life.

"u-umm f-father?", eri meekly said, making chisaki turn towards the slightly opened door.

"eri? what are you doing here? I thought I said I wanted to be alone", chisaki said, taking another swig of sake.

"I-I'm sorry father. I just thought you'd like to hear a riddle", eri replied, reluctantly walking into the room.

"riddle? why would I want to hear some silly riddle...when my heart is broken to pieces", chisaki mumbled.

eri didn't exactly hear what chisaki had said at the last part, but she toughened up and decided to continue what she came for. after all, that's what yua had taught her.