𝓬𝓱. 1

"PLEASE welcome, geisha yua!!", okā-san announced

claps were heard as all eyes were on the incoming geisha. yua smiled. she wore a black kimono with many leafy patterns. tied back with a red and gold obi, she took out her wooden fan and bowed.

chisaki, kurono, irinaka, and the 8 precepts of death silently watched the geisha prepare for her dance.

yua elegantly kneeled on the floor, waiting for the music to start. the shamisen player strummed the three-stringed instrument, letting yua know that she can start.

yua waved her hand around, slowly standing up. twirling around in her tight kimono, she covered her face with the wooden fan.

her red lips lifted up into a smile, yet one would not be able to tell, as they could only see her eyes.

yua's eyes.

they were of a normal coffee brown. yet they held such confidence, such certainty. and no matter how reserved the kimono was, yua had a seductive and charming aura.

ending her dance, claps were heard once again. yua bowed and sat beside chisaki and kurono.

chisaki kai was a well-known daimyo. he led many samurais and owned plenty of land. he was one of the most important daimyos, but was right under shigaraki tomura, the shogun.

"welcome back, chisaki-sama". yua poured sake into his cup, then proceeding to pour some into kurono's and irinaka's.

a maiko was pouring for the 8 precepts of death, minus one. sakaki had his own bottles of sake, as he was a major alcoholic.

"how've you been, yua?", kurono asked. he watched as the girl smiled.

"I've been quite well. we have a new person coming in soon, and I'll be training him to become a proper geisha", yua answered. "and you?"

"him?" irinaka raised a brow. he didn't know men could be geishas too.

"indeed. I heard he was abandoned, and since he's quite small and skinny, okā-san decided to give him a chance".

chisaki lifted up his cup, taking off his mask and downing the sake. once he was finished with the drink, he hastily put his masks back on.

"rough day?", yua asked.

chisaki glanced at the girl beside him. she knew of their goal, their ambition. and she supported it. whether it be because she truly believed so, or because she like chisaki, she supported the cause.