𝓬𝓱. 11

"YOUR highness, I don't understand what—"

"SHUT IT!", shigaraki yelled. "you're disturbing yua's precious sleep to heaven".

chisaki froze. his eyes widened in shock along with kurono and the rest of chisaki's men.

did he hear shigaraki correctly? heaven? he couldn't mean...

"hm?? something wrong overhaul?"

chisaki clenched his fists. he glared at shigaraki. now he knew that shigaraki 100% knew of their plan. it was now or never.

"kurono, now", chisaki ordered, seething.

kurono quickly yelled, alerting the army outside the walls to come in to attack. dabi immediately stood in a protective stance in front of shigaraki.

shigaraki just grinned even wider. behind him, another army of people appeared. standing up and gently placing yua's body on his seat.

"please. don't think that I wouldn't be prepared. you might be smart, but you're not the only one with an army ready to fight". shigaraki took out his katana, pointing it at chisaki.

"come on now, let's dance".

without another moment, the palace became a war zone. arrows were flying all over the place and screams were heard.

battle cries rang through the field as samurais were being killed here and there. blood shed as chisaki gritted his teeth.

no matter how many people he killed, there just seemed to be more coming. he glanced around at his comrades. they seemed to be underperforming as time continued on.

"shit! this is not looking good", chisaki muttered, slashing down another soldier.

"something wrong?", shigaraki smirked, coming up from behind chisaki.

chisaki blocked shigaraki's attack, scowling at him.

"you fucking monster!! how dare you kill yua!"

"me?! I killed her?! DON'T FUCKING JOKE WITH ME!!", shigaraki growled, pushing his katana against chisaki's even more.

"don't fucking play with me! you're clearly the one that killed her!", chisaki accused.

"me?!", shigaraki scoffed. "please, if it wasn't for you, she might still be living! YOU were the one that used her for your stupid plan! YOU were the one that helped send her into the palace on my birthday so that she could catch my attention! YOU...it's you...who took her heart away", shigaraki whispered the last part, almost on the verge of another breakdown.