Context and Information (OOS)

So I think it's about time that I actually wrote down where every character lives and a few other things to help understand this fic a little more.

It is also important to know that every character is either 21 or 22; they all went to Hope's Peak at the same time. This is obviously just my little none despair AU so I just don't want to bother with the 'canon ages' - I don't get the argument myself tbh

Right now that I've said that, i'll regard the rooms, houses, flats, etc of all of the characters.

Hajime, Fuyuhiko, Kazuichi and Gundham live in a shared flat as you know. They live on the second floor so they have a balcony that leads out from the living area.
>Fuyuhiko and Kaz share the bedroom on the main floor - Door located just beside the TV
>Gundham and Hajime share the bedroom up the small flight of stairs in the entrance hallway.

Sonia, Peko and Mikan leave in a similar sort of apartment, Ibuki having moved out in the last chapter as you know.

Akane and Nekomaru live in a house together, they also have a German Shepherd named Toby.

Teruteru tends to travel around the word with his mother so they spend a lot of time at hotels. When at home, they live above their original diner.

Chiaki and Nagito live together in a cottage just a little outside of the city. Yet aside from this, Nagito is planning to buy a house for the future, enough space for him and Hajime to live.

Hiyoko and Mahiru live close by to Akane and Nekomaru, being pretty much the same as them but without the dog.

Imposter lives in an apartment with Ryota but they live in another city because of Ryota's animations.

Finally, Izuru lives by himself in a flat. Well, just himself and his two cats, Kamu and Kura (Yes he actually named his cats that).

Now for DR1 (And Komaru)

Makoto and Kyoko live together in just a standard house with three pets. A dog, cat and bird named Shogu, Getsu and Yusu.

Byakuya stays in his family mansion to keep away from like, everyone else. He has just grown apart from the people he went to school with, not like he liked them anyway- B-Baka... (I'M SORRY I HAD TO H-)

Aoi and Sakura own a small gym together (Nekomaru works there as a coach) but they also have a flat of their own. Hina has lots of fish in a big tank in the bedroom :>

Toko and Komaru share a small cottage. It's very quaint and near Chiaki and Nagito's house, meaning they see each other quite often.

Leon and Yasuhiro have a tiny ass apartment. Hiro somehow got a job as a janitor and Leon is trying his best with his rock career. He's not doing great but he lives close to Ibuki's new place so he can get some help.

Chihiro lives alone at home with just a small gerbil called Holly to keep him company; Mondo and Taka visit him often though.

Taka and Mondo live together in a small house with a puppy named Chucky (In memory of Chuck of course) and the spare room tends to be Kiyondo's because he comes around a l o t.
((This is pretty much the twin AU, Kiyondo and Kiyotaka are twins so they're seperate people))

Kiyondo actually lives with, suprisingly, Kokichi. The two got on well in school (probably because they're both bastards) and decided to move in together. They fall out sometimes though so Ishida just dips back to Taka's place-

Celeste actually got the castle she wanted and she still has her cat that i really cannot name because how tf do you spell his name-

Hifumi is by himself in a flat, that's pretty much all. He just writes his manga all day ig, no one really sees him at all apart from when he has book convention stands.

Sayaka leaves in a different city and travels around a lot due to her concerts and singing. She has a pretty damn nice house though.

Mukuro and Junko live in house together. They aren't the despair sisters here of course but they are still quite spiteful towards the world for the most part.

Finally is V3

Ibuki lives with Kiibo and Miu as you know. They live in a house with a workshop extension for Miu's inventing. There's probably also a spot for Ibuki's loud ass singing too.

Korekiyo and Rantaro live in a flat together but Rantaro is planning on moving out once he gets enough money. Kork also plans on moving into his own space as well due to needing room for all of his artifacts-

Kaede, Shuichi, Maki and Kaito all share a house; Kaede and Shuichi in one room and Maki and Kaito in another. They all plan on moving in with their partners once they have enough money but they have agreed to leave near each other.

Kokichi lives with Ishida as I mentioned before.

Ryoma seems to have gotten himself together a little more and works alongside Kirumi as a butler, staying in mansions most of the time due to work but he also has a little place to himself that he goes to every night to check on his many cats.

Gonta, Himiko, Angie and Tenko all live in apartments in the same building, not being too far apart.

Tsumugi has her own little clothing boutique that she lives ontop of to keep her business running.

~~~

Alrighty, i think that's all. Pretty sure this is gonna be a one off 'chapter' but i thought i'd just sort everything out.

Okay so thank ya'll for reading this shit and i'm so happy that people are enjoying this fic so far. I got my motivation back so i'll be updating more frequently now.

Thanks again and thank you for sticking with me- Love you all and have a pleasent twenty-four hours!!