Woke Up In Japan/Ash

I must have gotten wasted last night because yesterday I was in australia and this morning I had woken up in Tokyo Japan. I felt low probably because of my banging headache that was due to a hangover.I was feeling Lonely cause I was without you.But I was also having the best time living life to the fullest.

My phone rang.
"Yo Luke wassup." I answer.
"You coming down for breakfast."Luke responds.
"Wait your in Tokyo to?" I Ask.
"yeah who do you think had the idea of coming when we were absolutely wasted." He says.
I laugh.
"Sure I'll be down in a minute." I say before hanging up.

I get dressed and make my way to the restaurant.
I greet Luke and it turned out the whole band was here,so i greet Michael and  Calum too.
We sit down and order some breakfast.
"So how long were you planning for us to be here?" I ask.
"Well our flight home is booked  for next week , but we partied so hard last night and we had a noise complaint from room 304,so we have to move." Luke says.

We all finish our breakfast and go back to our rooms  to pack our bags.
Once I'd finished packing  I put my earphones in and make my way to the reception.
I wasn't watching where i was going and bumped into someone. I take out an ear phone.
"I'm sorry."I say.My eyes meet a pair of crystal blue eyes and grass green hair.
"Whats your name." I ask this beautiful woman in front of me.
"Y/N." She answers.
I rummage through  my pockets to find some sort of paper.

I pull out a napkin and write down my number.I pass it to her.
As I open my mouth to start a conversation Luke calls me.
"sorry  hang on." I Say before answering my phone.
"yo."I say.
"Where are you dawg." Luke asks.
"Sorry i'll be there in a sec."I say and hang up.

"I really got to go , but call me." I say and rush to the elevator.

A/N  hope you enjoyed xxxxxxxxx