Valentine / Michael

Its finally valentines day.I had been preparing something special for you.
M: Hey babe can you meet me on the roof of my apartment block.
U: sorry Michael I'm not feeling the best today.
M: Oh Never mind.

I decide to go up to the roof  where everything was waiting. I untied all the balloons from the chairs that had kept them grounded, I picked up the chocolate eclairs and made my way back to my apartment to grab one more thing. A huge teddy bear.
I make my way to your house.

I knock on the door. you answer,you're wearing  a black fluffy dressing gown and matching slippers.
"Hey Michael,sorry I couldn't make it to your place."You say.
"It's all right I brought it to you." I say.

You let me in  and we both go sit on the sofa I look through Netflix too find something to watch.
Finally  I find a group of films to watch.
You cuddle up to me and the overly big teddy bear.
I pass you a chocolate eclair and we munch on the rest of the snacks that I had found around your house.

Hours later you had fallen asleep.I pick you up bridal style and take you too bed.
I wrap you in your duvet. You stir but don't wake.
I'm about to leave when a storm breaks out. I decide to stay, I get comfy on  the sofa.
I eat up the rest of the snacks before falling asleep myself