Monsters Among Men / Calum

Me and you where the definition of forbidden love . Your dad was high up in society and mine was the total opposite but that didn't stop you from trying to change his mind about our relationship. So far it hadn't worked .

"Come round , Dads gone to a wedding he wont be back till late tomorrow morning." you say.
"Sweet . Give me 10 minutes ." I replie .
I get changed into some fresh clothes and then walk round to the next block .

I get to yours and knock on the door. You open the door wearing a black silk dressing gown . You grasp my shirt , attaching your soft lips to mine .

Later that night , we where lay next to each other .
" I'm so bad for you." I say looking into your beautiful sapphire eyes .
"Thats such a stupid truth, you know I love you no matter what." you say.
"I just dont want to break your heart and feel like an asshole." I confess.
"Trust me Cal with a dad like mine my heart is invincible." You exclaim kissing my cheek.

The next morning , I wake up to the smell of French toast . I get out of bed and go into the kitchen to find French toast with whipped cream and berries. I hug you before sitting down and eating breakfast savouring every crumb of your delicious creation.

after breakfast we watch films in the living room.
"Honey." Your Dads voice booms through the house . I scamper , find my way to the back door, hop the fence and make my way home. I wished things could change